¹⁵ the sad thing about death

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'M SO SORRY."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Michelle and Hyejin had wasted much of their time sitting in silence. They had to let the fact that the possibility that they'd be killing off the other soak in. They both were young and had long lives to live. Michelle literally just got a girlfriend. Wasn't even able to take her out on a date yet and here she was, playing her life away.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "What are you sorry for? How were we supposed to know?" Hyejin waved the worried girl off. "What do you want to play?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "I don't know." Michelle sighed. She couldn't even wrap her head around the possibility of her girlfriend or sister dying, let alone think of a game. She was honestly surprised she hadn't started crying yet.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Even or odd?" Hyejin suggested.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Nah." Michelle shook her head. "I have really good intuition. It wouldn't be fair to you."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Hyejin scoffed, rolling her eyes. "It's the easiest one. It's a game of probability and we each have a fifty-fifty chance of winning. This way we can't do that sacrificial nonsense. A fair game."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm telling you Hyejin, you've seen it. I have eyes in the back of my head! You can't move anything past me." Michelle exclaimed. "Oh! What if we were to hide our marbles somewhere in the room? Whoever finds the other's first, wins."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Hyejin seemed like she was considering the plan until she shook her head. "Too much time. Let's just go with the even or odd."