⁸ trust

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀MICHELLE WALKED THROUGH the doors that led into the main room. Player 199 and Sangwoo stood in a far corner, anxiously waiting for the others to show up. Michelle stormed over towards the men.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"You!" She yelled angrily, gaining their attention.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ma'am! You made it!" Player 199 grinned at her. She glanced at him, rolling her eyes as she walked past. While she wanted to stop and properly greet him, she was an angry woman on a mission. She roughly shoved Sangwoo, slamming him onto the wall behind him. She stood on top of his feet, placing her left hand on his shoulder, and held her right forearm against his throat, keeping him in place.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"What the hell was that?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Miss! What are you doing?" Player 199 gasped.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-what?" Sangwoo choked out.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"You purposely separated us, you bastard!" She hissed, applying pressure to her left foot. He winced as he felt his toes getting squished.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I-I didn't mean to!" He defended himself, raising his hands. "Listen, I feel horrible."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Bullshit." Michelle spat as she pressed her forearm further against his throat, cutting his air supply. "I saw the look in your eyes after she told you. You knew exactly what game it was and still decided to pull that traitorous ass shit. If 199 would've died out there, I would've been really fucking pissed. Gihun and the old man are still out there."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm sorry–"

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Keep that sorry and stuff it up your ass. If I catch it again, I'm not letting you get away with it." Michelle threatened. She jumped off of his feet and dropped her arm from his throat. He fell down to the ground, wheezing for air. She turned around to see Gihun, the old man, and a few other people walking through the doors. Letting out a sigh of relief at the sight, she held her hand out towards Sangwoo who glared at her hand for a second before hesitantly grabbing it. She pulled him up half way then dropped her grip, resulting in him falling back down to the ground. She snickered quietly as he cursed at her and helped himself off of the ground. The trio rushed over to the two men.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Thank goodness you two are okay!" Player 199 sighed in relief. "We were worried sick."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Michelle nodded. "Especially with you choosing that umbrella."