⁹ fight night

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I TRUST YOU."

⠀⠀⠀⠀Before Michelle could even open her mouth to respond, a loud scream was heard followed by the sounds of someone getting stabbed repeatedly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Not even a full minute into lights out and these motherfuckers are already acting up.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The two girls immediately scrambled to get out of bed. Saebyeok effortlessly whipped out her pocketknife and stood in front of Michelle as the girl rushed to put her passion twists into a bun. She'd be damned if someone tried pulling on her hair.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Screams and cries could be heard from all over the dark room as people tried running for their lives. The lights started flashing on and off, making it even harder to see. People had began pushing the bunk beds over, causing a domino effect. Michelle thank god that Saebyeok invited her to stay because she would've gotten fucked up if she went to her own bed. She grabbed Saebyeok's hand and started dashing for Gihun's bed.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Suddenly, Saebyeok is yanked out of Michelle's grip. She turned around to see someone had wrapped a blanket around her neck and pulled backwards, cutting off her air supply. As Michelle moved to help her, someone grabbed her from behind and slams her body against the railings of a fallen bunk bed. Michelle winced when her rib hit the very edge, sending a sharp pain through her entire body. The man grabbed her by her collar and yanked her towards him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Remember me?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀'Oh god, what have I done now?' Michelle wondered to herself, not knowing who she could've possibly pissed off to the point of beating her to death.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I can barely see you. You're going to have to jog my memory–"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The man sent a hard punch to her nose, making her scream out in pain.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Not the face." She groaned. The lights flashed on and Michelle finally got a look at the man's face.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ It's the fucking man that Deoksu saved her from two years ago.

What are the fucking odds?

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Remember me now?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Michelle let out an over-exaggerated gasp. "Oh my! Of course I remember you!" She snapped her fingers. "You're the pedophile from two years ago! I was still a minor in high school, you sicko."