⁶ bathroom trip

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀MICHELLE'S PEACEFUL SLUMBER was rudely interrupted by someone gently shaking her awake. She groaned quietly, turning to her side to face away from the person and pulling her covers over her head. The person continued to shake her awake.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"What?" She hissed, angrily throwing the covers off of her body. She glared at the ladder to see Player 67.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Come with me."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Where?" Michelle whispered as she sat up.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"To the bathroom."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Michelle was about to pop off on the girl for waking her up until she realized that she actually had to pee. She nodded, yawning tiredly. As Player 67 climbed down the ladder, she remained seated on her bed for a few more seconds, glaring at the wall ahead. It reminded her of the morning on your first day of school when you woke up early for the first time in ages and had to stare at the wall to process. She shook her head to snap herself out of the daze she was in and climbed down the ladder. Once her feet touched the ground, Player 67 grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the doors where Player 212 had been screaming for the guards to let her use the restroom for ages.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Shit! You think I won't go right now?" Player 212 threatened. "You want to clean up a puddle of piss? Fine by me!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ As she moved to pull her pants down, the guard finally opened the door.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Damn people won't listen to someone until they start screaming," She muttered angrily. She was about to walk out the door when the two taller girls suddenly appeared in front of her. "Yah–"