¹³ late night talks

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀"TIMES UP, LADIES."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The guard called out from outside the bathroom, knocking on the door. Saebyeok's eye widened as she panicked and pushed Michelle off of her. Michelle chuckled, watching Saebyeok frantically pulled up her pants. She stood up to her feet, purposely making eye contact with her flustered girlfriend as she slowly licked her lips.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"That was a great replacement for the corn." She teased.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Saebyeok looked away, face completely flushed. Michelle decided to flush the toilet just to add realistic details before the two walked out of the stall. The guard probably heard Saebyeok's moans from outside the restroom so she didn't even know why she bothered. She went to the sink and quickly washed her hands.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ladies, it's time for you to go back–"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The guard jumped back when the door was swung open, revealing the two annoyed girls that stood behind it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"We heard you, sir." Michelle muttered, grabbing Saebyeok's hand. "Let's go."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ They were led back into the main room where their group hadn't moved an inch, still listening to Minyeo's rambles about something random. Michelle sighed deeply, shaking her head. She didn't know how long they were gone but it had to be more than enough time for her to shut up. At this point, she felt that it was necessary for her to intervene for everyone's sanity. She tapped Saebyeok's hand to get her attention. Saebyeok turned her head, furrowing her eyebrows.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Walk quietly." Michelle whispered. "I'm about to shut her up."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Saebyeok didn't know what she was talking about but decided to go along with it anyway. As the pair quietly creeped behind Minyeo, Michelle held her finger to her mouth, signaling the others to not alarm the rambling lady.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "I wasn't kicked out. I left on my own."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "What the hell are you going on about now?" Michelle yelled in her ear causing her to let out a loud shriek. She laughed, taking a step back as Minyeo quickly turned around to face the culprit.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Aish, you little–" Minyeo raised her hand to hit Michelle. Saebyeok grabbed her wrist mid swing and held it tightly as she tried to yank herself out of the taller girl's grip. "Yah. Let me go."