⁷ honeycomb

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀MICHELLE GROANED ONCE the sound of classical music began blaring through the speakers, signaling that it was time for the players to wake up. Her eyes slowly flutter opened, revealing a grinning Minyeo leaning over her. She wasn't awake enough to process what was going on, just letting out an annoyed sigh as she lightly pushed the woman's face away from her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"What the fuck?" She croaked. Her eyes narrowed from trying to adjust to the light.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Good morning, Michelle!" Minyeo greeted loudly. Michelle winced at her loud tone, placing her pillow over her head to block out the sound of her voice. "Yah!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Minyeo grabbed the pillow and snatched it out of her hand. "It's time to wake up!" She shook the annoyed girl until she randomly shot up.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"What? WHAT IS IT?" Michelle yelled. It took every part of her being to not choke this woman.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's morning time." Minyeo stated. Michelle stared at her, expecting her to finish explaining why she was there in the first place.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"And...?" Michelle asked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"That girl is supposed to tell us what she saw." Minyeo reminded her. The girl nodded, gesturing for the woman to start climbing down.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Minyeo climbed down the ladder and Michelle followed. Once they were both on the ground, they started heading towards Player 67's bed. They sped walk past the players that also had just woken up and were walking to the breakfast lines, mumbling a few apologies towards the people they bumped into along the way.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Hey, what did you see?" Minyeo questioned when the pair finally approached the girl's bed. She slowly looked up from her knees to blankly stare at them. After a few seconds of her not opening her mouth to answer, Minyeo tried again. "Come on, you said you'll tell me in the morning and don't lie to me girl! You were in there for a while so I know you saw something."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Player 67 sighed before answering. "Masked guards were mixing a liquid in a pot."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "What was it?" Michelle asked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Player 67 made eye contact with Michelle for a second, sensing the annoyance radiating off of her. She looked down at her feet. "I couldn't tell."