¹² jealously

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀AS THE ELEVATOR doors closed, player 244 got on his knees and began praying very obnoxiously. Michelle wasn't one to judge people on their religious beliefs or anything but god fucking damn. Shut the fuck up! He's acting like God couldn't hear that shit directly from his head.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yah." Player 240 spoke up from her spot next to Michelle, glaring at the praying man. "Are you seriously praying right now?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The man didn't even spare a glance her way. He continued to pray loudly as she continued to speak.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Who do you think you're praying to? God?" She scoffed with a chuckle. "Do you really think that you're alive because of him?" She leaned forward, placing her hands on her knees. "You're still here because of that old man and that guy over there who pulled out that amazin–"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Michelle cleared her throat loudly, interrupting Player 240 from praising Sangwoo. While the trick was amazing, he was still a lying, traitorous, misogynistic pig. She ignored the glare she received from Sangwoo as she whispered. "Not too much positive feedback on him.."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Player 240 nodded, not fully understanding why but Michelle did not have to tell her twice. She turned her attention back towards Player 244. "If you're going to thank anyone, it should be those two."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Her words finally got his attention. The man slowly raised his head, glaring at the two girls in front of him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"You poor lost souls." The man said. Michelle furrowed her eyebrows, confused on why he was directing his words towards her as if she had said anything. "Can you hear the cries of those who were nailed to the cross for our salvation? We lived to see another day thanks to their blood and sacrifice. I'm thanking the Lord for his decision to guide us through this challenge and thanking them for their sacrifice. I'll pray on behalf of you sinners."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sacrifice?" Michelle gasped, disgusted by his choice of words. She held up her bloody, rope burned hands up for him to see. "Does this look like the works of people who just decided to 'sacrifice' themselves? We murdered them. You might as well cut it out and stand up. We've been trapped in hell since the second we played that game of ddakji."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"So you're telling me that we could all make it to heaven if we say a few little prayers?" Player 240 chuckled, nudging Michelle. "Shit, let me pray too." She clasped her hands together and squeezed her eyes shut. Michelle immediately copied her, biting her lip to keep herself from laughing as she started her 'prayer'.