¹¹ tug of war

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀ MICHELLE NERVOUSLY LOOKED around at her potential opponents as the group stood to their feet. The circle pulled out another ball.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Team five."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The team next to them stood up, smirking smugly. They were a group of all men. Some looked strong while others were lacking. Two guards guided each team to their respective towers. As the group made their way to the yellow elevator that waited for them, they passed Deoksu's team. Michelle gave each and every one of them the stank eye.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "What a shame," Deoksu smirked, looking at both Saebyeok and Michelle. "I wanted to kill you both myself."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Try it then! We got time!" Michelle bucked towards the man causing multiple members on her team to pull her away. Deoksu cackled at her attempt of getting to him which only fueled her anger even more. She shook free from her team's grasps and tried to make a run for him again. As Saebyeok went to reach for her girlfriend's hand, Player 240 had beat her to it. She grabbed Michelle hand and practically dragged her into the elevator. Michelle was too busy trying to curse Deoksu's entire bloodline to even care about who touched her. Saebyeok shoved her hands into her pockets as they clenched into fists.

Who the hell did that girl think she is?

⠀⠀⠀⠀ She stormed into the elevator behind the rest, making her way to stand next to Michelle who leaned against the wall with her eyes closed.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "I'm going to fucking die in here." Michelle breathed out after she heard the doors close. She was regretting all the decisions she had ever made in life. Should've kept her black ass in the house and left this hellhole where it was.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Don't be discouraged." The old man spoke up, gaining everyone's attention. "Tug of war isn't only about strength."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Multiple scoffs could be heard throughout the elevator.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "All you need is a good strategy and good teamwork." He continued explaining. "With those two, you would win against any team, no matter how big or strong."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Only one thing can help us now." A newcomer, Player 244 spoke up, getting down on his knees. "It's the Lord himself."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "You can barely stay standing, old man." Another man, player 93 scoffed. "So just shut up and keep all your strength, alright?"