Pierce has been kidnapped

Kitty's pov
Me and Pierce was having a walk in the forest, cause Garroth dared me and Zane insisted that Pierce comes with me to keep me safe.

"So Kitty how much past did you and the others have before meeting me and Noi?" Pierce asked.

"A lot, you know people using potions to kill us, people turning into demons, demons trying to kill us, having our friends turn against us, Aphmau turning into irene to stop them from killing us, Ein going crazy in love with Aphmau." I said.

"Wow that was a lot you had to go through." Pierce said.

We heard something run past us from behind the trees.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"Yeah I heard it but what could it be?" Pierce asked.

"I don't know but I think we should stay alert." I said.

Then Noi came out from behind a tree and attacked Pierce. Pierce fell to the floor clutching his arm in pain.

"Noi what are you doing here?" Pierce asked still on the floor.

"Well I was just taking a stroll in the forest when I heard you two talking and here we are." Noi said.

"Kitty get behind me." Pierce said as he got back up.

I can't believe I'm about to do this to Pierce but I can't let Noi know that I was never turned by the gem in the first place.

"How about no." I said as I turned my eyes to a red colour.

"Kitty are yo- No! Kitty your working with him!" Pierce said.

"Yep." I said as I used my magic to get rid of his sword and replace it with handcuffs.

"Good job Kitty." Noi said.

Pierce just noticed that I took his sword away.

"Zane and the others can see that your working with Noi because your eyes are red." Pierce said.

I just laughed.

"Not if they don't know my eyes are red." I said.

"I already sent a text to Aphmau and Ein so they can take care of you when you get there." Noi said as he used the gem to teleport Pierce to his base.

Noi approached me.

"Kitty what your going to do is run back to the hub and say that I have kidnapped Pierce okay?" Noi said.

"Yes." I said.

Noi smiled and I smiled back. I turned in the opposite way and starting running back to the hub.

"Pierce has been kidnapped!" I said.

Hope you enjoyed
Bye kittens