The Spy

Kitty's pov
As I got closer to Noi's house, I noticed the scenary was getting darker. I knocked on Noi's front door and he answered it revealing his black outfit.

"What do you want Kitty?"

"Well I just came here to talk about becoming-"

Before I could finish my sentence he grabbed my hand and dragged me into his house.

"Don't worry I knew what you were going to say, just never talk about that outside my house."

"But you did,"

"I know but Kim's house is in an akward place in the hub so its really quiet there, anyway you can help me take over the hub but if your lying to me I won't hesistate to get rid of you myself!"

"Ok"

I gulped, I didn't know spying on Noi would be this hard. But I have to do this to keep the hub and everyone on the hub safe.

"Kitty, are you lying to me?"

I flinched at the question, I can't tell him the truth and if he did find out I was lying to him he will kill me.

"Nope!"

"Okay good, now onto important business!"

I was paying close attention to what Noi was saying and I gathered that he is going to use the gem to recruit Ein, I would try to stop him but 1. I don't want to blow my cover and 2. Nothing can help on how dumb Ein is plus it would help them to not prank Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan and Kim all the time.

"Kitty as much as I want you to watch me recruit Ein I can't take the risk of the gem accidentally recruiting you too so I'm putting you in charge of looking after the house while I'm gone"

I was glad, this would give me the chance to talk with Kim about his plan. Before he left he winked at me which made me blush. I quickly shrugged off the blush and rushed to the living room where I left my phone, to call Kim.

"Hey Kitty, have you found out what Noi is going to do next?"

"Yes, Noi is going to recruit Ein but I think we should let him do that since Ein is useless to us and I'll try and find out what he wants to do next."

"Sounds good, if he tries to hurt you call me and I'll break his bones"

"Kim!"

"Okay I'm sorry but I'm just being your sister"

And with those words she hanged up which was good timing cause Noi came back with Ein following behind him but this time with red eyes instead of his normal grey ones. Ohh this is like when Ein used the emerald potion except with a red ruby.

When Noi saw that the house was excatly as he left it, he smiled at me.

Afterwards me and Noi decided to watch a movie whilst Ein was blowing up Zane, Mac and Pierce's house which I found hilarious. During the movie I noticed that Noi put his arm around me I didn't really mind though.

When the movie finished Noi noticed that I fell asleep on him. He decided that he would sleep on the couch so he teleported me to his room and gently put me on his bed. He pulled the blanket over me and kissed my forehead. Before leaving he said

"Goodnight Kitty"

Hope you enjoyed
Bye kittens