Krystal!

Kitty's pov
I just ended the call with Noi, Ein and Aphmau and was on the way to answer my door when Garroth broke it off its hinges.

"Garroth!" I screamed so loud that Aphmau, Ein and Noi could hear it.

Aphmau's pov
"Kitty said that Garroth was in the hub and Kitty screaming Garroth must mean that Garroth must've broke Kitty's door down." I said.

"Most likely." Ein said.

"Does this Garroth guy break her door often?" Noi asked.

"Just doors in general." I said.

"You'll get used to it." Ein said.

"I don't get it but ok." Noi said.

Kitty's pov
"Sorry Kitty. I promise I'll get you a new one." Garroth said. "Theres people here to see you."

Then 4 people walked in the now non existant door. Travis, Katelyn, Blaze and...Krystal! Kim didn't tell me that she would be here.

"Krystal, I didn't know that you would be here!" I said.

"I wasn't supposed to come here buuuuttttt I was able to convince Travis, Blaze, Garroth and Katelyn to let me come." Krystal said.

"If by convince us you mean tie us up in chairs and you on your knees saying please let me come. Then yeah you did convince us." Katelyn said.

"Of course you did that." I said.

"So whos this villain we need to fight?" Blaze asked.

"Aphmau, Ein and Noi." I said.

"Ein's on the hub!" Katelyn said angerily.

"Yeah and hes also being controlled, the same with Aphmau." I said.

"Thats useful Kitty but who is this Noi person?" Garroth asked.

"Ohh umm I don't know how to describe him so I'll just show you guys a picture." I said.

I showed them the picture.

"Hes a demon." Travis said suprised.

"He looks strong." Garroth said.

"Nothing a werewolf like me can't handle." Blaze said flexing his muscles.

"Thats what you notice. What I notice is how suspicious it is that Kitty has a picture of him. Do you love him?" Krystal asked.

"What! No. Why would you say something like this." I said.

"Oooohhhh Kitty has a crush~" Krystal said.

"Leave her alone Krystal." Katelyn said.

"Thanks Katelyn." I said.

"You can tease her after we get him back to normal." Katelyn said.

"Katelyn!" I said.

"What! Every girl needs someone to tease them when they have a crush." Katelyn said.

"No they don't." I said.

"C'mon guys lets go have some fun on the hub." Travis said.

Hope you enjoyed
Bye kittens