Noi likes me?

Kitty's pov
Me and Noi were baking chocolate chip cookies like we did when he wasn't evil after Noi put them in the oven I went and sat on the couch. He came and sat beside me.

"Kitty, no-one knows about us wanting to take over the server do they?"

"What-no of course not Noi, why would you think that?"

"No reason, just wanted to make sure you didn't tell anyone"

"Okay, I'm going to Kims house bye"

"Bye!"

I exited his house and made my way to Kims house.

"Doors open!"

I walked in, Kim was perched on her couch reading a book.

"Hello Kitty, nice to see you again, got any new information?"

"Actually, I just came to talk to you about something"

"Okay, what is it that you want to talk about?"

"Well it has something to do with Noi"

*Le gasp* "Did he hurt you? Ohh I swear to god if he did I will-"

"He didn't hurt me"

"Oh then what did you want to tell me"

"Well, I think that Noi likes me"

"What has got you thinking that Kitty?"

"Well, he has been flirting with me and putting on an act to keep me from harms way"

"He could like you but remember you don't know the gems powers, he could be manipulating you"

"I see where your coming from with this but why would he want to manipulate me and couldn't he just recruit me using the gem"

"I know what you mean Kitty, but what if thats what he wants you to think"

"But what if its not"

"But what if it is"

"But what if its not"

"But what if it is"

"But what if its not"

"But what if it is"

"But what if its not"

"But what if it is"

"But what if its not"

"But what if it is"

This went on for what felt like forever. I felt my phone vibrate which signalled
that someone sent me a message, I
grabbed my phone to see who it was and it was Noi. I saw Kim do an eye roll which wasn't surprising seeing as she didn't really trust Noi at the moment.

I clicked on the message and Noi was just telling me that the cookies we made were ready so I told Kim I had to go and rushed to Noi's house to eat the cookies.

I didn't notice but occasionally Noi would look at me while I was eating.

Later I left his house and went back to my house and went to bed.

Hope you enjoyed
Bye kittens