Chapter 1

[  Thank Yakimoii (@StrawberryTier on twitter) for this beautiful cover! ]

In an alternative universe where the shadow killers didn't get after Seven after he was stabbed by Thirteen with the Dark Ice dagger.

13 finds 7 in the broken house, holding his sword with his killer outfit in a poor shape.

Liuqi (7) "Miss Mei? Ahhh ... you ... you should go ... it's dangerous to be close to me right now ..."

13 " Shut up... come with me. My master has a secret place at four hours of walk away from here, full of medicine and other Qi-infused equipment... I'm going to heal you here."

Liuqi "You stabbed me with that dagger and now you want to heal me, I'm starting to think you don't know what you want ..."

13 "Shut up and just do what I tell you !"

Liuqi "If it is ask so nicely... but I will need some help to walk"

13 " ... whatever."

She takes him and helps him to walk, with a lot of difficulties they find the place and 7 collapses on the floor.

13 "take off your clothes"

7 "ah ! am I getting lucky ?"

13 "shut up and take off your clothes"

He starts to put off his cap and his top.

7 "ARHH ! ... ahah... Miss Mei... I think the medicine won't be enough ... you need to go ... far from me ... ahhh ..."

13 "I won't leave you Liuqi ... I will save you even if I have to attach you to heal you !"

7 "ahah ! ... ARGH ! Actually, you should AH !!! ... really do it ! ... do you have something to attach me ?"

13 "Liuqi you can't be serious ?!"

7 "ARGGGGHHH ! .... I wish ... I wasn't ..."

13 "there are some Qi sealing chains but ... "

7 " ARHHH !!! Get them! Thirteen please, I don't want to hurt you arh ! get them !"

13 "Ok! Ok ! "

She gets all the chains and starts to attach one on the floor, 7 get the other side attached on his foot then he loses control of his mind, runs on 13, she flees until her back reaches the wall, she thinks she is trapped, ready to defend her. But before beast 7 reaches her, he is stuck by the chain on his foot. Angry the beast tries to grab the sword with Qi control, but then the chain glows purple and burns him down "ARGGGGGhh !!!!" Liuqi takes the control back of his mind " ah ... you need more of this Qi sealing chains ... one is not enough ... it won't hold it back for long ... ah ! ... ahah ... quick"

Seven goes back to the center and attaches his other foot "I was sure your master was weird but this stuff is far beyond my expectation", 13 broken-hearted put Qi sealing chains on his hands too, she is too stressed to answer 7's provocation.