She decided to buy something for Callahan as a present.

After all, there's an upcoming banquet in the Imperial Palace that's held especially for Callahan.

Callahan's contribution towards medicine brought the empire to its new heights and Stephen, the current emperor wants to celebrate his return after six years.

The banquet will be held a week from now. And before the celebration takes place, she needs to at least feed him a drop of the love potion.

Emma went to Carla to ask for permission.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Madame? It's me."

"Ah, come in."

The door slowly opened and Emma's image entered Carla's sight.

"What is it?"

"I want to ask for your permission. I'm going to the central capital to buy something." She explained.

"Oh, it's fine. You're free to go."

"Thank you, madame."

"Off you go then." Carla smiled.

.
.
.

*Neigh*

Emma got off the carriage as she arrived at the town.

It took twenty minutes to arrive there from the mansion and the ride was quite bumpy.

'What would be a good present?' She contemplated.

She considered Callahan's interests and thought that a book about medicine might be good.

So she walked towards the nearest book shop to find one.

*Cling* *Clang*

The bells chimed as the door got opened.

"How can I help you?" The person in the front desk asked.

"Where can I find the books about medicine?" Emma replied in question.

"Ah. It's found on the third shelf by the window."

"Thank you."

Emma approached the shelf as said and started looking for a suitable book.

Since she was by the window, she could see tons of people coming by and go. Each were minding their own business.

Emma finally picked out a book and smiled.

She stared outside the window when suddenly,

She saw a figure whom she never thought would appear.

*Thud*

The book fell as she lost the strength to hold it.

"Impossible." She gasped.

Outside, she saw a woman.

'No. It's not her.'

She denied it at first but as she looked at the person once again, it was undeniably her.

Long silver hair and eyes like rubies. Not only her recognizable descriptions were similar but the face was the same too. It was Catherina.

The same Catherina who died six years ago. The same Catherina who had everything she doesn't.

Emma stepped backward, her heart racing at the scene she just saw.

"It can't be." She covered her mouth.

Catherina's body was that of a grown lady. So Emma thought that she must be someone else.

But then, a skyblue haired man suddenly approached Catherina from behind.

'That man... Where have I seen him?' She carefully observed.

*Gasp* Emma touched her neck as she remembered.

Her hands trembled and her heart continued to beat rapidly.

"This is insane." She closed her eyes as she covered both of her ears.

She looked outside once again to see if she wasn't imagining.

But then their figures already disappeared.

Emma ran out of the store to check if Catherina and that man was truly gone.

'Gone. They're not here.'

She looked around like a madwoman.

"Haha... I must be crazy. My eyes must be playing a trick on me." She laughed wryly.

'That's right. Dead people are dead. There's no way she's still alive.'