Casey came back to Summerville to try to get EGONs daughter Callie. She knew Callie was already living in EGONs house, Casey hopes Callie would understand egons reason why he left.

She got to EGONs house to see everything's the same. She went inside to see nothings changed inside everything is exactly as it was.

Pictures on the wall of him and his friends.to the chair where she saw him die, everything was her. She wanted to cry knowing everything she remembered was here.

"I wish you didn't die" she wispered to herself.

"Who are you?" A female voice said.

Casey Turned around and saw a woman probably in her early 40s, blond hair. She realize who she was. Callie. EGONs daughter.

"Your her" Casey spoke leaving Callie "EGONs daughter."

"Nice to see someone reconize me" she said in confusion "who are you" she repeated.

"I'm casey I knew your father."

"Neighbor?" She asked.

"I grew up in an orphanage, he took me in and practically raised me"

"What a saint" Callie said sarcastically.

Casey did not like her attitude "you dare speak about own father like that."

"You know nothing of what a man who supposed to be my father I never knew what he was did."

"But I do. I know him he told me everything. Believe me he regretted everything he did personally in the past but having you wasn't one of them." Casey said defending him.

"Okay" Callie said "tell me why did you think he left?" She crossed her arms thinking she might get an answer.

Casey shrugged Not really knowing why "honestly, I asked the same question about why my father didn't raise me after my mom died. I didn't know everything about my dad either. It took me a while to realize he did it to protect me from what's to come. I found he never forgot me. He did it because he thought it was the right decision. I think that's what you're father did too. He loves you more than anything."Casey knew her past was similar to Callie's in a certain way but that didn't stop her. "When egon welcomed me I felt like he should have been my father after I found out about you but he regretted it. I loved him more than anything. One way or another he may not be my father, but he was my dad.

Callie nods in understanding but not amused "If he loved me he wouldn't leave me. He would have to tell me himself you might see him as a father but I still see him as an asshole"

"Maybe he will." Casey said "I guess I'll go sorry for wasting your time." She started to walk out of the house. Stood in front of the deck as she began to cry quietly thinking about Egon.

All the sudden she felt something on her face like something wiped her tears way then touched her shoulders.

Somehow she knew it was EGON  although she couldn't see him. His presence was still around. She put her hand on her shoulder where she felt EGONs presence in letting him know she feels his presence.

"I can't do this without you EGON, I can't"