2

Later in the afternoon Egon was working on his PK meter in his kitchen. Trying to improve it more it was also malfunctioning lately.

He stoped working on it and looked at it remembering. The first time he built it. The first time he tested it, the first time he found a ghost with his friends.

Egon could never stop thinking about those close to. He misses them every day.

His thoughts trailed off when he heard a car honking. Egon got up and walked to his front porch to find Janine getting out of the car with someone.

A female wearing ripped pants and black T-Shirt with an red sweater wrapped around her shoulder. Her skins was more of a light brown colour her eyes were green her hair was black and as short as Egons but more like a fro. She also looked Very young for her age.

"Egon this is Casey, Casey this is Egon" Janine introduced the two.

"Hi" Casey spoke.

"Hi" Egon said back who was standing there awkwardly. He knows he doesn't do handshakes but he does greet people.

"Why don't you come inside we'll show you around" Janine said leading Casey in the house.

Case walks in the house looking around the place. She takes her shoes off in and puts it aside other shoes before looking around in the kitchen to the living room to the dining room.

"Where will I be sleeping?" Casey asked turning to face EGON and Janine.

"Upstairs, EGON could you show her where bee bedroom is?" Janine said smiled at egon.

Egon didn't say anything but nod and walked upstairs and Casey followed him to an empty spare room with a bed already made and window and a shelf collection of spores, molds and fungus.

"I never had my own room before" said Casey turning to egon who was leaning by the door.

"It's not much, but it'll take on get getting used to." He said. Silence came once again "I'll let you unpack your things. Is there anything you need?"

Casey shook her head "no thanks,I'm good."Egon nods before heading downstairs to leave Casey alone.

He walked down to see Janine making lunch. He sits down to work on his PK. But stopped to look at his friend.

"It was your idea wasn't it?" He asked.

"What?" Janine stoped to look at egon.

"We never had a conversation of bringing kids here" he said.

Janine shrugged "first of all,she's a young adult. second, I think it's best for you to understand young people. Maybe something special about might interest you. Just get to know her."

Egon never thought of it that way before he's used things he knew but kids was never one of them.

But He wants to know what is special about the girl?.