Axel was in his room sleeping when he was having a dream.

He was in the mine with his brother.they both laughing as they go in the mountains.

They went down to see what's inside they were amazed at the sight of the place.

They were looking around the place they both see a statue, the numbers on the wall.

Then Axel looked at a coffin it was a glass coffin that show's an old man in there. He took a closer look as he saw the eyes open. Which scared him.

He turns to see his brother possessed with glowing eyes. His brother walks to the hole and jumps down.

Then Axel woke up breathing heavily having that dream. He knows it's not the first time he had the dream. But he fears it won't be the last either.

In the morning he's having cereal for breakfast. His father walks in getting a cup of coffee he had a mustacheover his lip, and barley has hair on his head he was wearing a business uniform.

"Morning son"

"Morning dad" he greets before eating his food.

"You plan on anything to do today?" His father asked.

"Yeah, Im going to the boss's place for the day" said Axel.

"You're Talking about dirt farmer?"

"Yeah"

His dad chuckled "can't believe you like dirt farmer."

"I know he's not much but when you get to know him you can tell he's more than you think. He's cool"

His father sighed "whatever you say son" he dips on his coffee.

"I also had a dream again, about teddy" he says his brothers name.

His father nods "you can't let your brothers death make you feel responsible. We both know going in the mountain was an accidents. I'm surprised they haven't officially close it off." He puts his hand on Axels shoulders "listen to me, I think it's about time that you let him go, he's off to a better place and he'll be watching over you. And one more thing. Get your head out of the clouds and keep your feet out of the ground. Think you can do that?"

Axel nods "okay"

"Good, see ya later son" his father walks out the door.

Axel wants to do his best to not have those dreams again but he's not sure how long they'll go.

Hopefully soon.