Jesse was in the garage working on a yellow Camaro. Fixing under the hood. But stopped to take a break.

She easy down and picked up a picture that shows her dad holding her when she was a kid.

She smiles "I miss you dad"

Casey heard a knock. She looked up to reveal her mother whe was wearing a hat but has no hair. Her body was close to the bone. She slowly walked towards Jesse "hi honey"

"Mom, you should be in bed" jesse walks to her mother helping her walk to a closet place to sit.

"I know honey" her mom said. "But it was too boring to sit there and do nothing. So I needed to see my daughter" her mom caressed Jesses cheek. "Green said you made a new friend" Jess rolls her eyes when her step dad was mentioned "who is she?"

"Casey she's living with egon Spengler"  jesse said.

"Who?" Her mother asked in confusion.

"Mr. Spengler the guy who lives in a creepy old house"

"Dirt farmer?"

"Yup"

Her mom nods "Anyway it's good that you're making new friends. Don't get me wrong I like Axel too"

"Thanks" she smile.

Her mom noticed a picture on jesses hand as she took it to look. "I miss your father." She said "I know he's watching us from above the heavens and someday I'll be with him. Although, not everyone accepts it death is part of life. It's hard to accept the fact those you love are gone but they're not gone forever their always be in her" she points at jesses heart before getting up to leave.

Jesse felt tears in her eyes knowing how sad she was missing her father. She's also worried about her mother as she was very sick from cancer. She didn't want to lose her mother. But not sure to accept her death will come. She worries that if she loss both parents she'll think that she'll have no one left.