Somewhere not that far from Summerville  jesse was still driving the ecto- 1 until it automatically breaks down.

"No! No, No no!" Jesse groans.

"What's wrong?!" Janine askes.

"The engins Are shutting down it'll take me time to fix if before it completely breaks down who know how long." She said getting out.

The All get out of the car to help until they saw a light from a distance it looked like something was going to happen but went out quick.

"That light must be coming from Bosses house" Axel said. "Was supposed to light up like that?!"Jesse shook her head.

Casey somehow knew something wasn't right so she decided to to the unthinkable. She ran from the others just to get to EGON to see if he's all right. She ran until she got to his house to see EGON.

Jesse, Axel and Janine tried to get the ecto-1 to work until it started running again.

Jesse started driving the car again as they head to EGONs house.

Once they got there they went inside and what they saw shocked them.

Casey was beside egon by the chair as she touched his hand. Casey looked at the other with her eyes  red.

"He's dead!" Her voice cracks.

Janine walks up to casey crying as she put her arm around her. Jesse and Axel started tearing up.

Casey lost someone she cares about  is gone. She didn't get to say to him what she wanted to say since they had a close relationship. One word that was important to her.

That word was.

Dad.