Prologue

In New York City 1991. Egon had it business was going slow. He had it with everyone. He yelled to the crowd that the end of the world was coming.

"Egon stop!" Ray said in worry of his friend.

"Don't you get it ray," egon shouts "this isn't about busting ghost anymore this is about the end of the world"

"Egon your loosing yourself here" Winston said touching Egons shoulder.

Peter nods in agreement "He's right egon maybe it's just we did our job we cleaned up the city."

Egon looks at peter "you don't get it do you?"

Peter Sighed "you're just tired go get some rest tonight we'll talk in the morning. You coming EGON?"

Egon frowns "I'll stay here for the night"

Peter nods as he leaves and Winston follows ray looked at his best friend for a sec before leaving the fire house. Leaving egon alone.

After a few minutes of working egon had enough and get up and started grabbing things, traps, packs he took everything and put in ecto-1. He was getting ready to leave.He gets in the car and looks at the place before getting in.

"Egon" a female voice said his name as EGON turns his head to see Janine the secretary walking up to the car "where are you going?"

"Out of town" he said turning on the vehicle "I don't think I'll be coming back  there's no place for me here."

"Then let me come with you" she suggests.

"No Janine, where im gonna go or what im gonna do might not be safe." He said calmly.

"I've been through worse Besides I don't think you know how to take care of anything by yourself." She said calmly.

Egon sighed "im warning you what im gonna do will be dangerous and risky"

"I've did more dangerous jobs than this" Janine chuckled.

Egon gives up and pulled out a paper and pen and writes something down and gives it to Janine "I'll see you in about three days"  he tells her.

She nods and waved goodbye as she watched Egon drive away from the building. She opens the paper to see the writing that showed where EGON was going.

"Summerville Oklahoma?!"