Egon was walking around his barn he looked at his ecto-1 thinking of all the memories he had with his friends.

He remembered what it was like when he was still a ghostbuster. He touched ecto-1 with a slight smile on his face remembering all the good time he and his friends had catching ghosts.

It's been too long since he last spoke to his friends he worries that they might've forgotten about him or worse not wanting to see him again.

"You're a ghostbusters aren't you?" A familiar voice said. Egon turns to see Casey standing by the door. "That's the Ect0-1 only a ghostbusters have that."
Egon was surprised that Casey knew what it was. "I saw a picture of you and with three other guys. I studied the ghostbusters when I was 12 you guys were like my hero's" she said walking up to him.

Egon looks at her in shock that she knows who the ghostbusters where. He turned his head back to the car "I was a ghostbusters" he said. "Not anymore" he said walking out of the barn.

Casey follows him "why did you stop being something you had a passion for?"

"I didn't"he said

"Moving to Summerville taking the car with you and that thing I watched you build yesterday says otherwise."

"It's called a trap" he said not looking at her.

"Janine told me you were also a scientist" she said catching up with him.

Egon wasn't surprised Janine would say it. He stopped and turned to face Casey "I used to be a professor of paranormal studies. After my two friends and I we're fired from the university we decided to do business of ghostbusting we were a success. Years later business gotten slow and I was worried about the end of the world. I left and took everything.something you won't understand"

Casey remembers what the mayor said when she was in town with Janine "I think I do" Egon raised an eyebrow at her "Janine and I saw the mayor earlier today and he mentioned that there was a strange storm and the town was seeing ghosts."

Egon was shocked to hear about ghosts it would mean something is about to happen.

They both walked into the house Egon walks to the table to grab something "it's Important to know ghost don't just come to hunt, there's a purpose of them coming" he grabs the P.K.E Meter. "Hold this" he said giving it to Casey.

Casey gently takes it"What is it?"

"It's a P.K.E. Metor" he said "this is important they raise according to how strong a presence is in the area. The closer you are to the entity" EGON started.

"The More they raise up" Casey finish.

Egon was impressed the way she understood the uses. He also remembers when Janine mentioned there was something about Casey.

The PKE arms began to raise up. Egon and Casey looked at each other and followed where it's going.it points to the fridge Casey looked at Egon as he nod at her.

Casey opening the fridge door to reveal something that's green, slimy and eating the food. It stops eating to see Casey looking at it in shock. She then screams as did the ghost before flying out and slimed her.

"Slimer don't scare her she's a friend" Egon shouts at the green ghost. As he gets a bowl for Casey to clean herself up.

"That thing has a name?" Casey said in shock.

"Blame ray for naming him" he said giving her the towel as she takes it to wipe the slime off her. "Casey meet Slimer, Slimer meets Casey" Egon introduced the two.

"Hello" slimer waved.

Casey slowly waved back at slimer still in shock that egon keeps a ghost around.

"I only keep him for studying, he's actually harmless however he has gluttony of never ending hunger" Egon explained. "He's supposed to stay in the labatory" he glares at the green ghost.

"Well as long as he harmless that's good enough for me" she said lookouts the PKE "what do you want me to do with this"

"Find where the ghosts are. And get some help finding it" he suggests.

"I could get Jesse and Axel" she suggested. "I met them in town earlier I heard they do so much for you"

"They're my gardener and grocers" he said.

Casey hummed surprised that's what they do for him. "Well there gonna do more than that. I promise you."

"I hope so"