6

Egon was sitting on his arm chair in his own train of thought bout what might happen when gozer comes.

Later he began to plant his traps in the garden that he barley use for anything.He thought it would be a great idea to set up his traps in case gozer shows up.

He plants half of it then stops when he sees Casey walking to where Egon was she was very confused on what he was planting.

"What are you planting?" She asked.

"Traps" he said walking towards her.

"Why are planting them?"

"Let's say things might get dirty" he said patting her shoulder.

"Okaaay" she said "btw I got the slim and the tape"

"I don't have a tv or a computer"he said.

"I got one in my room" she said. As they both began to walk inside the house.

"You want a drink?" He asked going to the fridge.

"If it's non-alcoholic yes please" Casey shouts from a distance.

Egon nods pulls out a glass of orange juice and pulled out two cups one for himself and one for Casey.

All the sudden the phone rings "I'll get it" he said walking to where the phone was and picked it up "hello?"

"Egon it's Janine how's is she?"

"Casey?" He asked.

"Yes"

"Fine, doing fine" he answered.

"Good. Anyway, I'm calling you because I go a call from the mayor that three young adults were intruding a closed theatre"

"Snoopy that guy is" he said "I don't see why that has to do with me" Egon shrugs.

"They saw a ghost didn't they?"

Egon sighed "I can't lie to you Janine"

She chuckled on the phone "because you know a have my way"

He nods in agreement "so, you still coming this weekend? I mean not that don't want you come... but.. um" EGON stutters.

"Yes egon i am" she chuckled on the phone.

"All right I'll see you soon" he hangs up the phone. He didn't know why he started acting like that all the sudden. Janine has always been around him. The feeling he's getting was so he never felt before.

"Was that Janine on the phone?" He turned to see Casey walking down the stairs.

"Yes" he said clearing his throat.

"You two seem to act like a couple sometimes" she joked.

"We're not a couple, we work well together nothing more. Beside, she was married once then her husband left her for someone else" he said.

"Oof,anywho" Casey walks to the table and sets her laptop on the table end turned it on "Axel recorded something while we were in the theatre"

She showed him what was it like inside it showed lots of slime and when they got to the Theater room there was a full body ghost that scared them.

Casey closed her laptop and looked at Egon as he rubs his Chin. "Come with me" he takes her hand and leads her to his barn.

"Why are we in your barn?" Asked Casey.

"There's something I need to show you." He goes to the pole and slides down.

Casey wasn't clear where the pole leads to but went down anyway. When she went down she saw that she was in his laboratory Full of strange things. She looks around  to see his collection of spore, molds and fungus. She looks at the proton packs then she sees suits she went up to take a closer look she looked that them that they say Spengler. Then continue on looking as she sees something very strange. A wall with a girl in it "who is she" She asked myself. Just by looking at them it looks like someone he cares about.

"Casey" he said. Trying to get her attention.

It startled her a bit but shook it off and walked up to Egon. Infont was a strange stuff Casey has never seen.

She looks at the packs in amazement "these are amazing" she looks at egon "you built this?"

He nods "I built everything, packs, traps everything you see." He picks up a pack "want to try it on"Casey nods and turns around to put it on with Egons help. She put it one almost tumbling over "how is it?"

"Heavier than I thought"Casey chuckled. "Is this the pack you used to catch ghosts?"

"Proton pack" he said. "And yes the streams on the pack catches the ghosts before we trap them" he explains.

Casey takes off the pack and gently puts it back on table. She looked up at Egon. "Why are you showing me these?" She asked.

Egon sighed "I need someone I could trust." He said softly "you seem to understand the way I think."

Casey raise a brow in confusion "you trust me? For what?"

"I want to teach you how To catch a ghost "