The trio, EGON, slimer and Janine were outside of the house. With proton packs.

Jesse puts on the pack as she almost tumbled over "jeez they're heavy"

"That's wat I said when I first tried it on" jesse said helping Axel put on the pack before putting the pack on herself.

"So what are we doing today boss?" Axel asked EGON who was standing beside Janine.

"You're Gonna find a way  to put slimer in the trap. And yes he agreed to help" Egon said as slimer nods. "But there's one thing you should not do"

"What's that?" Jesse asked.

"Don't cross the streams" said EGON.

"Why not?" Asked Axel.

"It could be bad" said egon.

"What do you mean bad" asked Jesse in confusion.

"Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light."

Casey thought about what he meant as he gasp"Total protonic reversal"

"Okay thanks for the safety tip mr spengler" jesse said before looking at Slimer "ready slimer?"

"Ready!"

"Okay guys, light them up" Casey said as the three turned on the proton packs.

The three started firing at slimer as he moves around.

"Watch the house" Janine shouts.

They trio continued fireing as slimer continued on moving around. The trio struggled to catch up with him.

Casey had an idea "guys stop for a sec" she tells Axel and Jesse as they stop. "Working side of each other is makings us struggle. But if we split up we might catch him. Jesse. You go left, Axel you go right, I'll set the trap." Axel and Jesse split up as starts set up the trap.

Egon looks at Casey amazed on how she would properly figure out how to catch a ghost.

"Tell us when Casey" Axel said pointing his blaster at slimer who was flying around.

"Axel go" Casey shouts as Axel fires at slimer catching him "Jesse your turn go!" She shouts as Jesse does the same. "Okay guys I'm gonna open the trap don't look at the trap" Casey bends down and opens the trap.

"I looked at the trap Casey" Jesse said looking down.

"Okay guys bring him down" Casey ordered as Jesse and Axel slowly bring slimer down in the trap until he was fully in and Casey closes the trap.

The trio looked down at the Smokey trap before looking at each other as they all started laughing.

Egon and Janine smiled at the trio before looking at each other.

"They're good" Janine complimented.

"They learning fast" egon said crossing his arms.

"They remind me of you guys" she said patting his shoulders.

Egon looked at the the trio thinking about the time with his friend when they first catches ghost. Winston joins later on. He remembered that's they were not just a group of guys working together, they were his friends, people he was close to his brothers.

He wished he would see them again. But when?