Chapter 75 | Fix you

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay?" I nod and make some space for him to enter.

"Come in."

"Is your dad home?"

He peeks inside and doesn't enter. "He's sleeping, come in."

He nods and comes in. I pass by him and lead him towards the lounge, and offer him to sit.

[Ten minutes later]

"Come here, already." He yells and I can feel the annoyance in his voice.

"I am just pouring the coffee, you are so impatient jeez."

"I came here to talk, not to drink coffee."

"Whatever, a cup of coffee makes the conversation engaging." I finally place the cup under the coffee maker and it starts filling up.

"You won't drink it, anyways." His voice is serious and low. No sarcasm; no fun.

"Why not?"

He turns his head around to pass me a gaze. Something is wrong.

"I am coming." I wait for another minute for the other cup to fill, and when it finally does, I walk like a lightning bolt and sit on the sofa, right on his side that our knees were almost touching.

"Is everything okay?" I ask him and he just stares at the cup of coffee. "Yes, it's for you-"

But before I could complete my sentence, he lays his head back on the sofa's top and takes a big sigh in.

"Yoongi?" It was making me worried, every passing second. He returns after a minute and I couldn't be more surprised. His eyes were wet, his nose was pink and he was nervously biting his lip. He cups both of his hands on his face, hiding it behind them.

And there it comes; the weeping.

"Yoongi?" I mumble again, with a worrisome voice. More than making me sad, it was making me conscious. Yoongi crying? I would have never thought. Though his voice is not too loud, it echoes in the four walls. Almost crying, I place my hand on his knees tapping them, lightly.

"Yoongi? Please tell me what it is?" He finally calms down but doesn't reveal his face. I grab the box of tissue and keep it on his knees, replacing my hand with it.

"Take the tissue, Yoongi."

I just sit and gaze at him. It feels like a dream. Seeing Yoongi crying was the least I expected. That doesn't mean that he cannot cry, but I thought he barely cried. He's a strong man, but today, he defied the fact. Something really big has happened. He takes out some tissue and turns his face on the other side to clean his face. When he returns, his crying face shatters my heart to pieces, and a tear falls off my eye, unconsciously.

"He is.." he babbles. "He is not okay, Hana."

I froze right at my place and tried to gulp down the lump in my throat.

"He doesn't eat, he doesn't sleep, and he.." Yoongi falls silent and wipes his eyes with his wrists again. "He has ruined himself, Hana."

I nib on my trembling lips and hold in my tears, pretending to act unaffected. But his gaze on me is making me weak. It's sad and deadly at the same time.

"Hana," he says and I avoid his eye contact, by looking at the cup of coffee. "Tell me you feel the same?"

"I don't," I say, bluntly.

"I told you," he takes a break, while I wait. "Don't lie to me."

I close my eyes and let the weird sickness go away. I don't want to lose myself in front of him.