"Is there a problem?"

He was reacting too much and I saw him remove his hand from his nose. Micah looked into my eyes, and soon took in a deep breath. Only to release it shakily.

"Gross."

"G-gross?!" I exclaim in shock, and he nods. "H-how am I gross?! I'm Ezra and Theo Volek's son, you know...Finn? Finny-?"

"I don't care. This is gross." Micah shoved me back, seeing him rush to the suppressant in the plastic bag. "Gross, gross, gross..."

He continued to say that as he stabs me with the needle of the suppressant. I just stared at him like he was crazy...feeling my pheromones go down a bit.

This was a first...

Someone not wanting me.

"Hey, you can't just go around stabbing people with that when you please!" I snap at him as he looks at me like I'm a fool. "What is your problem? My scent was barely out there-."

"I'm an Omega, I smell scents much more better than you ever could. All these nice smelling pheromones...then there's yours." Micah looked away, pulling the suppressant out of my leg.

"What the hell is wrong with my pheromones?"

"You can just smell within them the...the high regard you see yourself in. It's embarrassing really." He clears his throat, nodding off to the side. "You should leave before your parents see you with me. Your dad won't like it very much-."

"Who cares! They let Remi get away with anything, I think I can get away with some things too, right?" I wiggle my eyebrows at him. He didn't look amused as he looked at me blankly. "You're so boring."

"Am I? I try." He snorts.

The main reason I like Micah is that he doesn't treat me like I am the Head Alpha's son. That's probably why my dad doesn't like him because he doesn't treat us that way. My siblings included with that.

He treats us like how you would treat any regular person. Sometimes a little...worse, since he's two years older than us.

"You know, if you hate me so much you can join the 'Remi-Hate Train'. He allows an unlimited amount of people to it, so if you want to join let me know because I can go and tell him." I snort, causing Micah to roll his eyes. "Seriously though, do you hate me or something?"

"No, I do not Finnegan." He grabbed up his things, looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Why would I hate you? You're just a kid-."

"I am seventeen, and you're nineteen. If I'm a kid, then you're a kid."

"Maybe so, but I actually work and am not a 'trust-fund baby'." He mocks me, raising his eyebrow. "Besides, your dad is crazy disrespectful to me because I don't treat you guys like some gods and goddesses. In my eyes, you all are still normal people. That doesn't change just because of who your family is."

I fold my arms, watching him walk away from me. He could explain it however he wants to, I can tell he doesn't like me. He doesn't seem to like my siblings either, but he seems to dislike me the most.

The only one he gets along with fine is Remi.

As I chase after him I saw him speaking with Remi, seeing Remi laughing with him about something. I had a feeling they were laughing at me until Micah showed him something on his phone.

I want to be close with Micah like that too...

"So, what are we talking about?" I rush over, wrapping my arm around Remi's as I try to look at the phone. Only for Remi to glare at me and Micah to hide it. "Oh come on! Is it something dirty or what?"