15

"It wasn't your fault" I said as the dragon who had controlled her magic confirmed. It had never been her fault.

"I felt it, I felt their lives ending and I was so glad." She sobbed into my chest as I held her. Before she went stiff, I hoped, linking with the dragon. That the dragon could calm her.

After a couple minutes, the beautiful emerald eyes opened and focused on me once more. "Frezia says you loved me before you knew I was a person and you love me knowing everything." She said, her voice cold, like she didn't think what she said was true. We were still tangled in bed, together and naked. Which I decided to use to my benefit.

"Touch me" I stated clearly, waiting for her to lay her hand on me. "Feel me. Focus on me." I told her. She hesitantly laid her small hand on my chest, sensing the bond, feeling my heart. She closed her eyes, doing as I asked, a slow, soft smile barely curling her lips.

When I was certain she could sense that the dragon spoke true, could almost feel as she poked around in my head looking for confirmation that I loved her. All of her. Just as she was. I ducked my head under the covers. Ash asked me what I was doing, "Showing you my love." I declared, making my way under the covers, my hand on her hips turning her to lay on her back. Pulling her thighs apart with a gentle touch, "Rhys?" She questioned, unease clear in her voice.

I flipped the covers up, looking up at her from the apex of her thighs, the scent of her pussy filling my lungs, "I can stop if you're not ready, but I want to show you, I want to..."I paused, she was blushing so sweetly, and her breathing was so rapid. I could smell her arousal, it was filling my lungs, making my thoughts hazy as I reigned in control. I suspected she hadn't had much experience in bed, I wanted to be gentle. To go slow. To do everything right. "I want to taste you, I want to make you feel good." I blew a cool breath over her glistening pussy lips, the whisper of air over her sensitive skin was enough to make her eyes flutter. I groaned as my cock twitched under the sheets into the mattress. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked, needing to know she was, ok, that I could do what the bond and Rin were screaming at me to do. I needed to be with my mate.

Ash nodded, I moved my hand to her thigh, touching her soft skin.

"Words Ash, I can't do more unless I know you want it too." My palm smoothing the delicate skin of her inner thigh, never getting too close to her heated core. I leaned my face over her pussy, nose just above her folds, "Words Ash, please" My breath made her kees buck at the sides of my face. Fuck if she reacted this strongly to just my breath she was going to be the death of me when I got started.

"Please Rhys, I need..." Her hips arched, forcing her cunt into my face as one of her hands grasped at the hair on the back of my head, pushing my face deeper into her sex. Which was more than enough encouragement for me to continue. I maneuvered her thighs over each of my shoulders, the position opened her up to me. Using my thumbs on each hand to hold her pussy open I licked a line from her opening to her clit. Her hand tangled in my hair harder. I moaned into her flesh, liking some roughness. Drawing her tender bundle of nerves in between my teeth. I relished the sounds of pleasure that fell from my mates lips as I continued to eat her pussy like it was the air I needed to keep living.

She was the air I needed to live. She tasted like honey on my tongue and I knew I would need more. She had marked me, she knew my heart. I wanted her to feel how deeply I wanted her, how thoughts of her consumed me now. She was honey on my tongue as she became more slick under the ministrations of my tongue and mouth on her most sensitive areas. I could feel her tense as she began to make mewling desperate little sounds in her throat. Then she was chanting my name like a prayer.

I stopped only long enough to tell her to embrace it, "Cum for me." I pleaded before diving back, my tongue exploring every inch of her sex, dipping inside her channel, licking her asshole, nibbling on her clit.