Catherina heard few mumbles from the people who passed by her.

Men mostly looked at her and she wasn't used to being looked at in public.

*Swoosh*

Owen put a cloak on her head and it was big and dark enough to cover her face.

He glared at the people who leered at Catherina then they fearfully dispersed later on.

"Owen?"

Owen knelt in front of her and adjust her hood. Just right and enough for him to see.

It was a bad idea to bring her out in an open area.

"Yes, Rina?" He gently smiled at her. Only at her. His smile was just for her after all.

"What's the cloak for?" She giggled.

"Others have been looking at you with weird gazes. I figured you might've felt uncomfortable."

That was really considerate of him. Catherina couldn't help but fall in love again.

Catherina covered him together with the cloak. She secretly kissed his cheek, a bit close from his lips. "Thank you."

Catherina started to develop a hobby. Whenever she felt thankful towards Owen, she always wanted to kiss him.

Owen was more than willing to accept Rina's display of affection. He, in fact, loves it when she does that.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked in a whisper as he pointed at his lips.

They were still covered with the cloak and Catherina thought that people might think weirdly if they saw two people being covered with a cloak. One might think that they were doing something... bad.

*Snap*

Owen snapped his finger and did a bit of a magic.

Suddenly, the loud crowd and busy streets went quiet.

Catherina checked what happened only to see people's movement being stopped- like time got frozen.

"One minute. I froze their movements and they won't know what we're doing." Owen knew exactly what she was thinking.

Catherina must've forgotten that Owen was a powerful magician.

To do this just for a kiss, he must really wanted it.

It made her heart flutter a bit.

She smiled like an angel and nodded in agreement. "Okay." She chuckled a bit.

Owen gently held the back of her head and proceeded to kiss her lips. Catherina happily accepted the kiss and she could feel butterflies in her stomach.

Unlike the first time Owen touched her cold lips, this time, it was hot.

The two were like perfectly fitted puzzle. They were meant for each other.

The kiss went deeper, wetter, and sexier.

Like two experienced french kissers, they were syncing crazily.

Their hot breaths were mixed and they seemed to never stop.

*Ding* *Dong*

Suddenly, the bell of the high tower rang, indicating that the one minute was over.

"!!!"

The two finally separated their lips with disappointment.

Time continued to move, and the people were back to normal. The carriages moved once again and nobles and commoners crossed each other on the road.

"That was quicker than I expected." Catherina expressed her disappointment.

Owen glared at the tower.

If only the bell didn't ring, then maybe they would've still kissed til now.

"Destroy the tower."

"Smash that bell."

"How about making the people disappear?"

"Just teleport somewhere else and continue the kiss."

The fairies also expressed their dissatisfaction.

They were so glad that Owen finally had his lovely moment with Rina but time was too quick. So they just blamed whatever thing they could.

Seeing their master together with his fated partner was the sole purpose of why they existed in the first place. That's why they're so eager to ship Owen and Rina like they were a movie couple.

Catherina leaned on his ear and whispered, "Let's continue the kiss some other time."

Hearing that from her was like a confirmation.

"Alright. Let's think about your family first. And punish the empress as well as that bi- Emma." Owen smiled.

'Let's kill those trashes first so I can have Rina all to myself after that.'