"What the! He just leaves like that?!" You're confused but quickly head outside and get into a cab you managed to flag down. You weren't about to leave Emma behind so you helped her in and directed the cab driver to the hospital.

You're now waiting in one of the rooms in the hospital with Emma. Your face has some bandages after being treated for the bruises from Mikey's hit. You look over to Emma who's silent. You can't blame her. She lost her boyfriend, found out her brother killed someone and even attempted to kill you and Takado.

"(Y/n), I'm so-"

"Don't even say it. It's not your fault." You stopped Emma from apologizing.

"Mikey being your brother doesn't make this any of your fault, okay?" Emma nods as she cries in her palms.

The door to your room bursted open.

"(Y/N)!" Ran and Rindou yelled.

"You guys-

They both jumped on you causing you to land on your back on the bed. They're both hugging and suffocating you at the same time. You quickly pat their backs repeatedly because you can't breathe. They let go and you take some oxygen.

"Sorry.." Rindou says as he shyly scratches his cheek.

"How are you feeling?" Ran asks.

"Elbowed here and there, but I'm fine compared to dad."

"That asshole is gonna regret it!" Ran gritted his teeth. Rindou looked worryingly at Emma and lightly smacked Ran. "Ah! Sorry Emma.."

"No, don't be." She wiped away her tears. "What Mikey did was terrible. He isn't the brother I grew up with anymore."

Ran and Rindou patted her head in reassurance making her smile. You saw Rindou's cheeks slightly red, he saw you from the corner of his eye smirking and he faced away from you, pouting.

He's got it bad~

There was a knock at the door and a Doctor walked in.

"Dr.Kasumi!" You stand up. "How's dad?"

"He's fine enough to try and walk to see you, but I ordered him to stay put. So I came to see how you were and take you to him." He gave you a smile and then gave a stern glare at Ran and Rindou. "You two shouldn't even be up!" They jumped back a bit from the sound of his change of voice. They stood no chance against him. Not even your father did, He was afraid of the guy. He was one of the reasons why Rindou helps Emma with walking exercises at home instead of at the hospital, in case he runs into him.

 He was one of the reasons why Rindou helps Emma with walking exercises at home instead of at the hospital, in case he runs into him

"We just needed to -"

"Get back to your rooms!" They both quickly ran out the door. You and Emma laugh a bit seeing them whipped by Kasumi. Turning back to you, "are you ready?" You nodded. He guided you and Emma to your father's room. You walked in and saw his face all beaten. You ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged you back and held out an arm for Emma aswell and she joined too.

"Make sure you stay and rest Takado." Kasumi crossed his arms and glared at him.

"Fine, okay. I just wanted to see her."

"You condition was worse than hers." Kasumi sighs. "I'll leave you to catch up." Then leaves the room.

Takado turns to Emma. "How are you holding up?"

"It's complicated, but I won't forgive Mikey for what he did to you both." He tears have dried held a determined look in her eyes. "He's not the same brother I grew up with."

Must have taken her a lot of willpower to accept that Mikey is a whole other person now.

"Still though, that Mikey has a lot of strength. I don't know how Takemichi survived." Takado grabs his face in pain.

A/n: Not me preparing another Tokyo Revengers Fanfic 🙃.....Idk how I came up with this idea. My mind was going haywire because of how the story will proceed and now im sad. I won't actually start it until I finish this one.

A/n: yesterday I dent my skull at work 💀 I thought it was just a hard painful smack until I got home and felt my head and lo and behold a whole ass dent! So I'm taking a bit of a break. I will still write if I'm bored or get inspired BUT if I don't return in like 3 weeks....assume I died 😭😂