Base on the books he borrowed from the library, those volumes truly had the answer he was looking for.

Blue Dragon's Tears was a poison. The Caretaker told him that there's no poison that doesn't have an antidote.

So he was sure that the way to bring Rina back was written there as well.

After years of almost getting crazy for the absolute medicine, Owen was really close in succeeding.

"Poisons; Medicine. Stain of filth; Pure mana. Blue Dragon's Tears;..." Owen has yet to find that out.

After racking his brain and searching almost all the books in the library, he finally found it.

Owen opened his notes and started writing.

Poisons; Medicine

Stain of Filth; Pure mana

Blue Dragon's Tears; Divine magic

He finally got it.

It was all connected.

Rina was abundant in pure mana in the first place and her cause of death was the Blue Dragon's Tears, in which it contained poison and that poison caused to eat up her pure mana- which is the stain of filth.

And the only way to cleanse that filth was the Divine Magic. The Divine Magic, the purest magic in which only the high priest and saints or saintesses possess.

Now he knows why the Caretaker was known to even make miracles.

It was because he had Divine Magic all along.

'That old man really left me to discover these things by myself...'

But it was possible for Owen. After all, he spent six years in researching the cause of disease and his magic got stronger as well.

It was just a matter of converting mana to the highest level in order to obtain Divine Magic.

It took him six years before he found out what to do.

Now, he can finally bring Rina back.

Owen fluctuated his mana and started the process of converting it to Divine Magic.

From minutes to hours and hours became days.

After three days, Owen miraculously did it.

"So this is Divine Magic." He stared at the light that was evident on his palm.

It felt like he could do anything. He felt powerful.

"Waahh!! It's so bright!"

"It feels like Rina's pure mana but stronger..."

"We can finally bring Rina back."

"I really missed her-"

Owen stood in front Rina's lying place. He then sat beside her and slowly leaned his face in front if her's.

"Forgive me for doing this but this is for your sake."

Owen placed his lips on her and held her cheeks carefully. Her lips was cold.

He wished that after transferring his Divine Magic on her body, it would work. He wished that she would finally wake up.

If everything was to fail, it would be hard on him. So hard that he might actually kill himself for it.

Six years without her was like hell. And he doesn't want to experience hell once again.

Owen poured out all the Divine Magic he had on Rina. He was finally finished.

Now, all he had to do was wait.

He thought that he needed to wait at least a month before she wakes up but he suddenly felt her fingers move.

Maybe he was just imagining it.

Next, her eyes started to blink.

Then slowly, she opened her eyes. She even rose up like she was just sleeping.

"What? Where - am I?" Her voice was hoarse.

Yes, her voice should be like that. After all, it's been years since she last talked.

But hearing it though it was hoarse, Owen was so happy that he finally heard her voice again.

"Owen?"

Hearing his name from her own lips was what he always wanted.

Owen touched her cheek.

Her eyes blinked and she had a confused expression.

It was her.

This was the Catherina Dwight that he's been waiting for over six years.

The last time he saw her... She was in a coffin. Those were terrible times...

But now, she's alive.

"Am I dreaming?" He muttered.

"What?"

"You're awake. I couldn't take it Rina. I don't know what to do without you.. that's why I rose you from the dead." Tears flowed from his eyes as he kissed her pale hand gently.

He kissed her pale hand. Her pale hand that had heat on it.

It was no longer cold like the first time he held it.

She was there. She was alive.

Rina was finally back.