Yn + Aussie (2/2)

Start from the beginning

<Italy after Canada tells him that pineapple on pizza is good>

UHHH BACK TO THE STORY SORRY

Australia was being checked by ASEAN.
'No trace of dark magic, how did you do it Germany?'
'We did nothing.' Poland said while leaning on his wheelchair.
'Okay.. that is a weird one.' ASEAN said, 'Should I tell EU or anyone?'
'In a way where Niemcy doesn't get attacked or what up for once.'

'WAIT! PEOPLE HURT MY BROTEHR?' Australia said angrily.
'Well yeah, he is a dark magic user so.' ASEAN replied with a hint of guilt in her voice.
'WHY? THAT IS THE SAME THING AS BEATING UP PEOPLE FOR BEING A HOLY MAGIC PERSON? GERMANY DID NOTHING WRONGGG!!' Germany was watching the scene with Poland awkwardly.

'Aussie it's okay, they know I'm not one of them anymore after a couple things.' Germany tried to calm down Australia.

'Okay, back to the topic, I'll let EU know, then NATO and then the ultimate UN.'

<meanwhile>

Canada laughed before leaving Y/n cold in the halls, it was freezing. At least Germany and Poland were safe.

Yn cried on the spot, not being able to move. She could only stare at the clock in the halls. 11pm. UN was passing by and Yn tried to scream for help but no luck since her voice was broken from screaming earlier.

UN took a turn and notice Y/n.
'Y/n!!' UN rushed to Yn and picked her up. 'Are you alive? Show a sign!' Yn squeezed UN's arm lightly. 'Thank goodness... we need to get you healed quickly. Aren't you a battle healer? Oh wait.. don't speak or anything, focus on staying awake.' UN finished off before running full speed.

He arrived at the office and commanded EU to get a medkit.
'I'm so glad to have my memory back or else I wouldn't have helped you.' UN mentioned before EU returned with a medkit. 'Come on EU, help me. I'll treat her wounds on her head and you latch up her legs and arms. EU nodded and took out an disinfectant and bandage and started to disinfect her wounds. UN took a towel and wet it before placing it on her head and worked on the scratched.

After a good hour of healing Y/n, she had more energy to speak.
'Yn, aren't you a battle healer?'
'I can't heal myself! I can only heal people during battle.' Yn responded before passing out.

'No! Shoot. EU checked her energy level.' EU checked her energy level.
'She is out. She is basically dead.' EU said, UN started to panic. 'She needs an energy transition. I don't know anyone.'

'EU do you have dementia? GERMANY!!'
'Yn doesn't want countries to help her, she doesn't like the attention.'
'SCREW THAT!!!' UN said, EU stopped UN from leaving the room.
'Bring Yn to the lab, I'll steal Germany's attention then. If he loses all and turns like Y/n, he just needs blood unlike others who basically die.' UN said, EU nodded and went through a secret passage to enter the lab for her to heal. UN ran to Germany's dorm.

Germany opened the door after constant knocks and he stared at UN annoyed. Before UN or Germany could say a word, Germany was being tugged by the wing in a rush by UN and Germany screamed.

'UN! LET ME GO!!' Germany screamed, since he was asleep, his halo was fully out and UN grabbed it before knocking out Germany with his own halo to stop his struggling.

'Sorry Germany, this is an emergency.' He apologized, knowing he won't respond since he is knocked out. UN rushed to the lab and Germany was placed down on a lab bed just like YN.

'UN are you stupid, Germany needs to be awake.'

'Well I was in a rush and he was struggling so I did what I had to do.' UN shrugged and shook Germany. 'EU? How do you wake up countries so fast?'