Chapter 23

"Where are we going ???", She asked, looking out of the window.

"You will get to know when we get there...", He smiled at her.

"Okay...", She replied, staring outside again.
The stereo stopped playing and his phone rang loudly. He pressed the button and gestured her to keep quiet as he connected his call to the car stereo.

She nodded and then her ears almost exploded.

"JAYANTIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!",
Jai mentally facepalmed on hearing that voice. Her eyes wide open as she discovered this funky new name of his. She snickered quite loudly while he looked at her in disbelief.

"WHAT IS IT?", he said, while she giggled out loud. His palm instantly shut her mouth to prevent a scandalous revelation in front of his intrusive friend.

"You don't have to be that rude, Jayanti.. You know I love you so much..", Zafar faked his sadness.

"Come to the point...AHHAAHHH...", He squealed as she bit into his palm.

"Focus on the road!! I don't wanna die..", She whisper-shouted, as he gazed at his palm imprinted with the marks of her teeth.

"Was That An Orgasm???", Zafar asked, puzzled with the sound he just heard.

"WHAT??", the other two shouted in perfect sync. He shot her a perfect glare before bringing her finger and placing them over her lips.

"Are you with some girl ??? What is going on over there??", Zafar asked.

"Nothing much", Jai replied, acting all cool about it while his lady love sat with her finger on her lips. Last time he had seen someone do that was when he was in primary classes.

"I am not yet convinced..", Zafar said, and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't care.. Just tell me why you called..", Jai said.

"Ohh.. I was just bored. Nothing important.....", He heard Zafar saying and cut the call abruptly. She gave out a guffaw seeing his expression. He raised his eyebrows at her.

"It's a cute name.. Jayanti. ", She said.
He smiled softly at her. It wasn't even that embarrassing.

"Wonderful!", He said, sarcastically seeing the rain pouring down on the windshield of the car.

"What's wrong??", She switched off the Ac to prevent the windows from fogging up due to the rain.

"It's raining...Now the whole area will be wet like a swamp.", He sighed, parking the car.

"This was supposed to be my surprise..",He rolled down the window.

She looked at the sign board. She has seen numerous posts about this on various social networks. Best outdoor dining experience in the recent times.. She had always wanted to come here.
But the disappointment in his face over this plan affected her more.

They noticed the manager come down the stairs towards the car.
"Sorry.. We are closed for the day.", He said.

Jai sighed.

"It's alright.. We can eat somewhere else..", She held his hand which was wound up against the steering wheel.

He cast a wistful glance against the restaurant and drove away from the place.

It was awfully quiet inside the car.
"The rain is beautiful...", She said, smiling at him.

"Ofcourse..", He replied, sarcastically.

"You still mad about it?? Come on...", She touched his arm. He kept his eyes on the road.

"I wanted to do something special for you.. And it ended up being this way... And now it has stopped raining..", He sighed.

"Next time.. Jayanti.", She said, making him chuckle.

"Finallyy..", She smiled to herself, seeing him laugh.

She raised up the volume of the stereo and rolled down the car window. The quick sunshine after the rain and the humidity in the air made her cozy. Her favourite song played on the radio. She closed her eyes as the wind swept against her face, through her hair.

Goonja sa hai koi iktara iktara
Goonja sa hair koi iktara..

She opened her eyes and saw the sign board.
Fun Land.. 300 m away.

An idea popped up in her head. She raised her eyebrows at him. He rolled his eyes, although he knew he was going to give in to her random ideas.

____________________________________

Apologies for the Short chapter.
Just been a bit busy lately.

Have a nice day..

Thank you for reading this story.
Do leave a comment and vote on all the chapters if you liked the storyline so far.

Ok.
Bye..