Chapter 21

"I can't... believe.. you just.."

"I know.. I asked you to come meet me at 2 AM. And then I park the car in some random street with not even a single soul in sight and I tell you this.. this whole state of my mind. My feelings for you.. This was probably too much for you.. I shouldn't have...."

He was startled and confused. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable. He was too close to believing that she didn't feel the same. This was an impulsive decision to asm her to meet him.

She kept her finger on his lips, shutting him up. "Stop..."

A smile spread across her lips. Her eyes sparkled like never before. She kissed him softly. He smiled against her lips while the fireworks lit up inside of her.
"This was the best thing someone has ever told me..."

"This was the best response I have ever got..", He chuckled, before kissing her again.

"I don't mind going out at 2 AM for this..", She laughed, holding his hand tightly.

"Listen to me.. Diya."

She looked at him, as he caressed her cheek with his fingers.
"If you want to know something about me.. You will talk to me first. Before anyone else.
You will tell me what's bothering you. Don't shut me out like this..."

"I am sorry... I was probably a bit jealous or even angry because it made sense. You told me that you don't date...", She said.

"I was a whole different person in college. She proposed to me on our graduation day. I wanted to become something first. An actual person. I didn't want to get married to someone I had no actual feelings for. I would be ruining her life if I did that and I am happy that she found someone who can give her all that..", Jai said.

"And trust me when I say.. I will prove to be  a good boyfriend for you...", He chuckled, kissing her forehead.

"Why not the best?", she laughed, blushing at the term he used.

"You don't need the best one.. You just need someone who can make you feel like you are the only one.", He smiled.

"Wow.. how do you come up with these dialogues?? Teach me also..", She smiled, trying to conceal the blushing.

"I can teach you a lot of things...", He smirked.
She hugged him tightly as she laughed. He caressed her hair as she snuggled against his neck.

"Don't sleep now.. I know it's a comfortable position but you have to reach office on time..", He chuckled.

She slapped his chest playfully as he started the car. The sky was slowly changing its colour as the new day was setting in. She smiled widely as she watched him. It felt unreal.

"Are you done staring at me?", He asked, smiling hard.

"NO..", she said, making him chuckle.

"Should I come inside so that you can stare properly ?? ", He asked, pointing to her house.

"Yes please.. My mother will stare at us with a chappal then...", She laughed.

"Bye... And good morning.", She said, opening the door.

"Ok..", He replied.

"Ok ?? " , She raised her eyebrows.

"What else do you want me to say??", He asked, laughing.

"Nothing..", She replied.

Before she could step outside, he grabbed her by her arm and trapped her lips with his. He encircled her waist tightly with his arms as she moaned into his mouth. Her fingers deeply ventured his thick hair as his tongue did the same with her mouth.
They broke apart gasping for breath. He laughed seeing her face, clearly evident that she wasn't expecting that. She pecked his cheek before sprinting outside , into her house.

He looked on as she closed the gate before waving at him. And within a few seconds, he saw that the room in the second floor was lighted up again.
And his phone lighted up simultaneously.
New message from Diya.

"This is the best morning ever."

He smiled widely before writing up a reply for her.

_____________^___^____________________

Dilon ka shooter hein mere scooter.. 💃

Short chapter.

You guys...
Is it that difficult to click on that small star below??? 😳
Not fair.

Hope you liked the chapter...
Have a nice day and thank you for reading my work. 💖