Mickey Henry

Let loose

Warnings: FLUFF

Notes: Listen to "Geronimo." by Sheppard to get a better feel of this of this one shot.

***

Mickey watched as your body roam around the dimly lit club with your friends, letting loose completely as a wide smile was sprawled across your lips. You were drunk, on happiness and life.

You ran over to Mickey grabbing his hand eagerly pulling his body to the dance floor, a chuckle radiated from his throat. You loved Mickey, he was like a cute little puppy and he loved seeing you happy.

The song "Geronimo." was playing, your body swaying around without a care in the world as Mickey was by your side, taking your sides into his hands holding you close. Your body spun around kissing him softly as your hands tangled into his hair.

"My princess," he murmured near your ear, kissing the shell softly as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders, a giggle coming from your throat as he spread the gently loving pecks around your neck now.

Your friend Ainsley pulled you from him, walking back into the middle of the crowds of people, Mickey watched you so happy, plastered smiles on your faces, honestly he would never change it for the world. He couldn't, not with his girl, his princess.

***

WORD COUNT: 203