Mickey Henry

My girl

Warnings: Fluff, and some crying nothing bad in this chapter just some really cute stuff with Mickey.

NOTES: I love Mickey, he's just so- ugh- I can't even explain how adorable he is.

***
You dragged your feet home, waiting and anticipating to see the love of your life, the thought alone made a tired excited smile graze your lips. Nearing your apartment you shoved your hand in your grey sweatpants making your way around everything else in there, taking your keys out and pushing the door open walking up the three flights of stairs and fumbling with putting the keys in the lock before properly shoving it in there and opening the door, pulling out your keys and tossing them on the counter.

"Mickey? Mick, where are you?" Your voice was groggy and tired, the light sound of footsteps made their way from behind you, causing you to turn around and walk into his arms, engulfing yourself in his warmth.

"Hey sweetheart, how was your day? You look exhausted." A frown made it's way upon your lips, remember the acts of today. You hated, your co-workers, all they did was pick on you. Being a teacher for grade twelve students wasn't ideal, but it paid okay.

You wanted to hold back the urge to cry out your anger for the fourth time this week, but you couldn't, a small sob escaped your lips and your buried your face into his grey fleece sweatshirt. A comforting pair of lips made their way to your head rubbing small circles on your back.

"It was horrible, I keep getting judged every class I teach, I can't do anything right without getting called out. It was the worst." The sobs now freely left your lips, letting yourself go in his arms while he proceeded to comfort you for what felt like the millionth time this week.

"And I'm taking this all out on you, I'm so sorry, I know you have your own life. I'm sorry Mickey." Before you could even register the words that left you said them, turning your head up towards him as his signature smile grazed his perfect lips.

"Oh please, this is the time of day I cherish with you, it may not be ideal but you never ruin my day by crying in my arms, I get work is hard but it'll get better with time, you're only a new teacher and it gets better. I know you can do it, because you're my girl." His girl, you loved those words, they were small but you loved them, everything about him you loved. A small smile crossed your face as you snuggled into him, wanting nothing but him in this moment.

"I like being your girl." The shy giggles that left your lips made him chuckle, in pure awe of you right in this moment. You loved him for the rest of time, and he definitely knew that, just like you knew he loved you just as much.
***
WORD COUNT: 505