Chase Collins

Returning nightmares and resting fear

Warnings: crying, screaming, swearing, accidental overdose of over the counter drugs (Tylenol), throwing up, and some fluff.

NOTES: Missed Chase :(, he owns a spot in my heart no one can ever take. ALSO THANK YOU FOR 250 READS ON THIS ONE-SHOT BOOK, IT ACTUALLY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! Also this isn't really following what happened in the movie, just a heads up.

***

Your body felt as if it couldn't move, being deprived of all energy while using the last of it to stare at the man you thought would be your saviour, Caleb Danvers. Everything screamed helpful about him, but once he found out you were the girlfriend of Chase Collins, all he wanted to do was rid of you like he was going to do to him. You sat up against a hay bale, a rough hand gripping your jaw and forcing you to look at his pitch black eyes, fear coursing through your veins as you silently hoped that your boyfriend would come to your rescue before you were painfully killed.

And just as you had hoped, a body lurched forward to Caleb, you looked to the side with your aching jaw seeing all of Caleb's friends battered and bruised while Chase settled his hands on the mans throat, squeezing it with a wide grin on his face, watching Caleb choke and writhe under him, scratching the ground from the depravation of oxygene, but before you knew what was happened a sharp object entered your stomach, a ear-pearcing scream leaving your lips as you watched Reid's lips twitch into a smirk, shoving the blunt metal further into you, coughs of blood leaving your lips before everything wen-

Your body jolted awake, a shriek leaving your lips as hot tears you could now feel streamed down your face, the feeling of your head pounding, ears ringing, body shaking it all made you want to pass out, you reached for your bedside table, not being able to see a thing as you twisted open the Tylenol bottle cap and poured what you thought was one into your water, bringing the glass up to your lips and chugging it down, that's when you felt seven pills slip down you throat, a small cough leaving your lips as your shaky hand pulled the glass away from your lips, choking on a sob as you got up and rushed to the bathroom.

You most likely caught the attention of Chase, who was downstairs, he usually woke up in the early hours of the morning and took multiple naps in the day.

You hovered above the toilet, fingers down your throat as your threw up whatever seven pills you took, seeing the liquidy vomit in the toilet, counting six pills that looked to be almost if not half desolved. You felt too weak to get up, curling yourself into the corner of the bathroom, sobs now freely leaving your lips as you ducked your head down in self-disappointment, but the knock on the door pulled your head up, running your nimble fingers through your hair, you spoke out a meak "come in". Chase' figure blurring in your vision as he knelt down beside you, pads of his thumbs doing the best to wipe away your tears.

"Oh lord- sweetheart- what, uhm what happened in here?" his tone was laced with concern, the fresh thought had you breaking down again, Chase instantly engulfing you in a hug as he held you in his lap, caring about nothing but you, his lips lingering on your head as your tried your best to calm down.

"It'll be okay baby, everything will be alright.."