Joshua Brummel

Warnings: fluff, kissing, LITERALLY NOTHING BAD.

Notes: Just watched Ricki and The Flash, it was so good, #obsessedwithJoshBrummel.

***

The music played through your headphones, the crop top that you were wearing stuck to your body while your light brown sweatpants bagged at the ends of your ankles, soft hums leaving your lips as you walked around Josh's dads mansion, cleaning up the slight clutter around the counter and sort of everywhere. Feeling a pair of comfortable arms wrap around you  before pressing gentle kisses to your neck, removing your earbubs so you could talk to him.

"Hi bee, how're you doing huh?" Josh's soothing voice made it's way into your ears, making you melt as easy as honey in his embrace, Adam now staring at you from the couch with a sour look on his face.

You turned around in his arms, draping your own over his shoulders, watching his grey blue eyes filled with nothing but love for you. "I'm doing great, considering that I'm getting married to the most handsome boy." his cheeks flushed a slight pink, softening his gaze more as his eyes stared into yours.

"I missed you princess, thought bout' you all day." you giggled at his silliness, Pete, Josh's dad having a smile across his face while watching his son.

"Joshua you were gone for two hours! Grocery shopping nonetheless." a chuckle rumbled through his chest as he pressed his lips against yours in a calming notion, bumping the both of your noses, you broke away from his kiss looking back at a now disgusted Adam and a absoloute in awe Pete.

"I have to say, there's no one else I'd rather my son be with Y/n, you're perfect for him." Josh's smile grew bigger as he rested his head on your bare shoulder, a curt nod given to Pete before you turned back to your adorable fiancé, knowing that in two weeks time, you'd be marrying the one you loved, your other half. Joshua Brummel.

***

WORD COUNT: 327