Joshua Brummel

Motherfucking Nature

Warnings: swearing, talk of the female menstruation cycle, this one is LOADED with fluff.

NOTES: Going through my Mr. Brummel stage, still...

***

You awoke completely opposite from peacfully, a sharp pang injecting into your lower abdomen as you sucked in a sharp breath, hastily and annoyed you got out of the bed, making your way grumpily over to the bathroom at you slammed the door, locking it right behind you.

"Great, fucking, day period, at three in the god damn morning." you ripped open a pad before strategically placed it onto your underwear, yanking them up along with your suprisingly-non stained white pyjama bottoms.

You re-opened the door to reveal your utterly handsome fiancé sitting up against the headboard, book resting on his lap as he mindlessly scrolled through his phone, setting all attention on you as he heard the bathroom door close once again.

"Well missy, I'd say you had to have woken up the whole house at how loud that door slammed." you grumbled under your breath at his words, making your way towards him as your hands circled your stomach, the throbbing pain never seizing only increasing as you walked back over to your side of the king sized bed.

"What's wrong bee? You look in pain." your head only wearily nodded, laying it on his lap as you squeezed your stomach tighter, it was like a switch turned on in Josh's brain, his lips forming into a small "o" shape before he laid his hand comfortably in your hair. A frown now replacing the circular shape on his mouth.

"Is my girl on her.. erm.. period?" a small mumbled out "yes" left your lips, settling your head into the nook of his legs, perking your head up at the sound of a cup tinkering as is it hit something that sounded most likely like metal.

"Drink this honey, with the Advil, get some rest as well okay? I promise I'll be right here with you." your own heart melted at his kindness, or over-kindess you'd say, Josh was always so sweet to you, maybe getting your period now was a good time?

"Thank you Josh, means a lot to me, truly." smiles now grazed both of your lips, earning a gentle peck on your cheek before taking the hot liquid and the pill, feeling them both smoothly glide down your throat before settling them on your night-stand, a soft hum leaving your lips as Josh's light switched off, curling your body close to his before you fell into a comfortable sleep, the god of a man next to you dozing off moments after you. You were seriously in love with this man.

***

WORD COUNT: 471

WHAT THE HECK- 300 AND 15 READS?! WTF- I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH <333.