Lance Tucker (High School!AU)

Free period

Warnings: swearing, groping, kissing, swearing, fluff.

NOTES: Okay okay, I promise we'll get to the steamy Lance Tucker smut soon.

***
You loved Lance, he was your stable ground during the hard days you had at the school, he used every free period you guys had at the same time to spend some, quality time with you. Lance knew that you loved him, how whenever the stressful days of trying to get your diploma could topple negatively to your mental health, he was always there when he could be.

The loud sound of the bell made you jump, squealing as you remembered it was seventh period, your free period. You practically jumped out of your seat gripping your books tightly as you made your way to the dark navy tall lockers beside your home room, opening yours to shove  your book in, suddenly felt a pair of muscled arms wrap around your torso, gentle lips kissing your neck lightly.

"Well hello there sweetheart, how was Bio?" you twisted around in his arms linking your hands at the back of his neck to pull his face down to meet your lips, smiling in pure content as your lips met his own, kissing him gently mixed with full passion and love before pulling away to answer his question.

"Bio was boring as always, Mr. Carson decided it would be a good idea to let us do work on our own, let's say it was.. boring yet eventful." your words had him in a chuckle as people around you stared in annoyance, some in awe. You pressed another kiss to his soft inviting lips, his hand slowly and secretively made their way to your ass, giving the globes form squeezes.

"Shit- Lance no not at school, or at least not again." you breathed out into his ear only letting him hear your words, instantly his hands pulled away from your ass as he leant up to look at you properly his hand gripping yours as you both made your way out of the school and to his car.

For Lance, a free period with you was never wasted.

***
AN:
I'm sorry- BUT THIS BOOK HAS 1000 READS AND I ONLY NOTICED NOW?! Feel a little bit dumb, but thank you all so much!! This means a lot truly.

WORDS COUNT: 358