Lee Bodecker

Cop Car

Warnings: swearing, implied sex, use of degrading: slut, whore.

NOTES: Soooooo- Lee Bodecker can like- ANYWAYS.

***

You were situated in the back of a cop car, for the third time this week, specifically Sheriff, Bodecker's. You weren't used to all the rules they had in Knockemstiff, you were from more a little further up north, but you moved to the lame town so you could be with your parents.

"Third time this week huh, little lady? m'I going to have to bring you in to the station missy?" His accent was thick, his blue eyes catching yours in the rear view mirror, a smirk grazing his beautiful lips as he switched his eyes back to the road. You gulped slightly, wonder what your mother would think of you in this moment if she received the news that you were locked up in a cell, by the Sheriff no less.

"No, Sheriff Bodecker, I'm just not used to the rules here- I just- I'm not familiar." You shifted in your seat slightly, whimpering at the tightness of the handcuffs he set you in. You got out of it twice but it wasn't this bad, you didn't get put in handcuffs but now you didn't know how to get out of this.

"Mmm, well little lady why don't I tell you them, and you start following them, like a good little slut?" He pulled the car over to the side of the road, getting out of the car and opening the door to your side, pulling you out of the car and pushing you up against his car.

"God you're so submissive to me, what if I fucked you right against this car? Right now, pounding into this sweet little pussy while you take it like a proper fucking whore. Turns you on don't it?" His lips were pressed to the shell of your ear licking a thick stripe behind your ear as you felt his hot minty breath fan over the side of your face.

"Mhm, yes, yes, yes. God that sounds so good. I promise please if you do that I'll follow all the rules- and everything you ask of me." Your tone was practically a moan, the begging making me exaggeratedly handsome man chuckle and he rubbed his thick fingers on your hips.

"Fuck~ of course you want it. You stupid little slut, that's all you want is sex and to be fucked nice and hard. I'll tell you what. We go back to my place, I'll take you real good. And you'll stay quiet. Now get in the backseat for me, beautiful..."

***

WORD COUNT: 439