Charles Blackwood- SMUT

Daddy's girl

Warnings: heavy smut, daddy kink, choking kink, dirty talk, degrading, heavy praise, breeding kink, Charles being hot and cocky at the same time, gagging, deep throating, fingering (anal), biting, proper aftercare.

NOTES: Uhm- I just rewatched 'We have always lived in a castle', Charles got me all hot and bothered by being aggresive.

***

The dinner table was silent while Uncle Julian told his story, you not paying attention to a single word, the only thought in your head was your beautiful boyfriend. Charles Blackwood. To specify, the thought of his hands wandering your body, watching you writhe under him while he told you not to make a single sound before you get punished. The thought had your teeth tugging your bottom lip in between then, turning your head up to smile at Merricat before whipping your head back down to the hand that now rested on your thigh.

"Something caught in your mind, beautiful?" his lips barely grazed your ear, an internal moan doing it's best to not actually leave your lips, shaking your head you looked at him with a small smile, turning your attention back to Julian and trying to register a single word he was saying, but Charles damn hand kept you distracted for the rest of the supper.

~~

You offered Constance to help with the rest of the dishes, she politely declined and told you to go spend time with Charles, god she was so sweet. You spewed out many "Thank yous" before rushing up the stairs to your beloved other half, walking in to him reading a book, shirtless, glistening with sweat from the wheather, causing a rather uncomfortable pool of wetness to form in your panties.

"I can feel your eyes burning holes into my body, darling. Come sit." you absoloutely adored the way that name rolled off his tongue, your cheeks now flushing a deep pink as you shyly made your way over to him, the book that was formerly in his hand now being placed on the oak night-stand as his hand made quick work to undo his pants.

"You want to be a good girl and suck daddy's cock?" the tips of your ears, apples of your cheeks and sides of your neck had to be looking like a fire candy right now, your head nodding eagerly before getting on all fours between his legs, palming his semi-hard dick into a full sprung erection before peeling off his boxers, hurriedly wrapping your lips around him, licking along the thick vein on the underside of his dick.

"Mhm~ that's it slut, such a good whore for me, S'good," the mixture of the praise and degrading words caused another heavy pang of arousal to shoot straight to your core, letting out a secretive moan, barely audible to the human ear.

"C'mon baby, you can do better for me right? Let daddy fuck your throat, can you do that?" Charles knew sometimes you wanted something slow and passionate with him, other days like today, you absolutely thrived at the thought of him taking over. You nodded instantaneously, letting your hands rest of his thighs as he gathered your hair into a makeshift ponytail, shoving you deeply downonto him, causing you to choke and gag, a smirk spreading onto his thin lips.

"I like those noises you make sweetheart, the way you choke on my thick cock, my good girl, taking it so well for me." you yearned for his praise, every single time you felt the familiar tingle in your lower abdomen. Charles hips snapped you out of your daze by aggresively thusting into your mouth, causing a particularly intense gag to leave your throat, nails digging slightly into Charles thick thighs as you slowly moved one hand to cup his balls.

"Fuck! So fucking good baby, don't stop. Relax your throat for me." he leaned his head back, thrusts now turning slightly sloppy as you gently massaged the weight in your hand, whimpering pleasurably at the slight sting when Charles tugged your hair, a deep thundering groan leaving his lips as he stilled in your throat, shooting spurts of his hot thick cum down your throat which you graciously swallowed, looking up at Charles with an innocent look before he pulled you into a dirty kiss. All teeth and tongue.

"My pretty cockslut, you look so good with my cum dripping down your chin, but I'd like to see it drip out of your pussy onto your thighs for me." you gasped slightly at his dirty words, expeditiously taking your clothes off your body to leave you in only your favourite pair of sage green lingerie, Charles taking in your figure as you dropped your bra and panties, almost immediately beckoning you over to him as he discarded the extra clothing at his ankles, wrapping your legs around his waist the second he settled himself on top of you.

"Such a pretty girl, look at this. Fuck, you look so hot." you got caught up in all his sweet talk, only being pulled out of it when you felt the insanely pleasurable sting of Charles pushing himself inside of you, your walls fluttering around him as he started to rock his hips, gradually picking up a rougher pace until his thighs were slapping the back of yours, pulling ceasless moans and whimpers from your mouth.

"Mm- does my little slut want to try something?" his low groggy sex voice sent you into a daze, hands tangling into his hair as you tried to form a coherent sentence, only being able to let out a few of those words. 

"Y-yes please, daddy." he growled lowly at the name slipping out of your lips, his middle finger putting pressure on your third hole causing your eyes to roll back as you ushered him to push it in, him obliging your pleas and begs, enjoying the way that you squirmed underneath him while he fucked you senseless and fingered your ass.

"Does my dirty girl like it? I know you do slut, c'mon cum for daddy, make a mess of my cock." your eyes rolled back as the poweful feeling took ahold of your body, hips bucking mercilessly onto Charles dick as you muttered barely coherent mumbles of his name, this now triggering his second orgasm, a moan rumbling from his chest as he shot himself into you again.

"Going to have you stuffed fucking full with my kid now sweetheart." he muttered, you hummed lightly as you came down from the intense climax you experienced, Charles finger leaving your ass and pulling out of you, a high-pitched whine leaving your lips at the feeling of being empty, feeling the bed spring up as your beloved boyfriend comes back with a washcloth in hand, using swift gentle movements to clean you off before himself, laying the small towel to dry off before crawling back next to you, wrapping his muscled arms around you while placing a chaste kiss to your lips and shoulder.

"I love you lots, beautiful." you could tell he was about to completely pass out from lack of energy, a small giggle leaving your lips as you interlaced your fingers with his own.

"I love you too, daddy." a needy groan left his lips, you smiling at how much love you were receiving, happy to know that Charles was yours, and you were his. You were Daddy's girl.

***

WORD COUNT: 1241