Steve Kemp- SMUT

Warnings: mentions of cannibalism, oral (m receiving), daddy kink, praise, full penetration, cum play, cream pie, fingering.

NOTES: Okay so if you haven't seen fresh I'm not going to spoil it for you, it's kinda hot though not gonna lie 😏

***
You always thought Steve, the man who looked like your dream man would be perfect, not a fucking cannibal. Honestly after your first date post sex, god he was good in bed and that only made you more attracted to him.

Then came the day you got drugged, chained in a room having a utter and complete panic attack thinking he was going to rape you, instead he was going to; "Sell your meat."

The next few days after that were hard, you'd talked to another girl named Penny whilst Steve would come everyday to see you, tell you to be a good girl or he'd make you suffer the consequences. And you weren't going to lie, his authority turned you on, it turned you on to the point where you'd have to pleasure yourself at night to the thought of Steve using you, telling you what to do.

And it continued to the present day. You sat against the wall, legs open under the blanket as your fingers thrusted themselves into your hole, stifling your moans with your hand while you brinked an orgasm, you'd honestly wished that you looked up sooner to see Steve standing at your door, holding the usual tray of food for you.

He watched with content as the squelching noises from your fingers made their way to his cock, turning him on to a uncomfortable limit as he watched your eyes roll back, hand drop from your mouth as it hung open, your fingers slowed down until it almost made your body quiver, pulling your fingers out you heaved against the wall, only now noticing the figure standing at the door.

"Jesus fucking Christ that has to be the hottest damn thing I've ever seen." you instantly recognized the deep gravely sound of his voice, there stood Steve, sporting a smirk unlocking your cell door, he watched as a crimson seeped to your cheeks. He squatted down in front of you dancing his fingers over your core unlocking the chains to bind them together.

"I think we can have a little fun with this now can't we princess? You know the fucking consequences if you aren't a good girl don't you?" you nodded obediently as he took the middle chain of your cuffs, dragging you up to his room as fast as his feet could take him. The moment he reached his room he pushed you over to his bed, undoing the cuffs as his lips smashed to yours, making their way down to your neck.

"I trust you enough to undo these, you better not do anything bad or else it'll be worse than regular punishment." your lips parted in a moan as your core started to slick all over again, whimpering when he nipped at the skin under your ear.

Your eyes fluttered to half lidded as you cupped his stiffened erection biting your bottom lip slightly as he continued to suck at your skin.

"Steve- I wa- fuck- I wanna suck your cock please." a throaty growl emitted from his lips at your words, instantly picking you up placing your light body gently on his floor, ridding his body of the black pants straining his dick along with the grey boxers. Your mouth watered at the sight, taking him into your mouth from impulsivity, hearing the dirty noises emit from his own.

"So fucking good for daddy sweetheart, like sucking my cock like a good little girl? Huh? Yeah you fuckin' do." His light praise and the new nickname he gave himself made you double your efforts as you brought a dainty hand up to stroke all that couldn't fit in your mouth, hollowing out your cheeks to rid of the gag reflex you'd usually have.

"That's it baby, sucking me off so good, you continue like this I won't ever lay a god damn hand on you." You hummed against the hard length in your mouth, the vibrations causing him to choke as he held your head down on him, that was your only warning before string after string of creamy white cum shot down your throat, a husked groan leaving his lips as you bobbed your head slowly to help him ride out his orgasm, pulling your head up after you were sure he was finished.

"Thank you daddy." His blue-grey orbs were lust blown as he looked into your eyes, roughly pulling your lips up to meet his own while pushing up your baggy shirt you'd warn for the last two days, groping your breast harshly before placing your body on the bed, throwing off all of your clothes along with your drenched panties, lunging himself up with your pulsating hole.

"Going to make you feel so good Y/n, won't even remember your own fucking name." He teasingly put his head inside of you, causing your own hips to buck against him trying to get more friction.

"Ah ah ah, bad girl, we have patience now say sorry, slut." His hand cam around your neck with a sly grin, watching as you momentarily choked on his grip before he  loosened letting you speak.

"M'sorry daddy, I'll be a good girl now I promise." You bit your bottom lip harshly again as his full length settled inside of you, feeling the clenching of your pussy around him, could've sent him to another dimension, he swore all he saw was fucking stars because of how good you felt. He couldn't wait another moment before thrusting harshly.

You cried out as his hips harshly met your own, your hands tugged at his hair rolling your eyes back while he kept pounding into you mercilessly, to add to the haze his fingers dipped under your hip to harshly rub your clit as his thrusts started to stagger. You threw your head back against his shoulder as the feeling of teetering on the edge made you beg desperately for release.

His body stilled momentarily while another load of his hot seed spilled into you, a lewd groan leaving his lips as you followed quickly after, feeling the cum he shot into you seep back out onto his softening cock.

"Fucking good girl, milking me so well feels so good." his hand reached down to swipe some of his and your mixture with his fingers, dragging them across your stomach to create a line, humming in complete satisfaction as you obeyed his every command.

"Such a good little girl, you ready to go for round two?" you squealed as he lifted you on his waist to ride him, to say that night wasn't put to waste was a understatement.

***
WORD COUNT: 1150