Chris Beck

Laughing, crying

Warnings: crying, mentions of smut, little sad fluff

NOTES: No notes.

***
FLASHBACK

You squealed as your boyfriend spun you around the room, feeling his muscles bulging slightly as he flopped down onto your plush white comforted bed, pulling you tightly against his body as his lips danced ticklishly around your neck. Fits of giggles were leaving your lips while you tried to push your neck away, but he only continued.

That night he made heavenly love to you rather than fucking you into oblivion, (you loved both either way) you remembered the distinct feeling of the softness in his movements, right up until the second he had to leave you. "Stupid NASA" is what you thought after his forehead pressed to yours and his lips danced on your forehead.

You can feel the lingering feeling of the way his arms held you tightly after an argument, or the way he'd tug you close to his body after a nightmare that you'd have about loosing him in space, all you needed was the patience for him to get back. Easy right?

END FLASHBACK

You were extremely wrong, countless times you had hugged his pillow to get the faint scent of him, some sort of comfort radiating off of the soft head rest, you hated how he would be gone for so long, you had lost track of how long actually. Countless times you'd bawl thinking that something had happened and he wouldn't return, he wasn't there to reassure you. He was in space.

Sulking with tear stained cheeks you made your way downstairs, seeing the three day old coffee sitting on the counter. You poured a cup, drank the cold liquid hoping it would help a little. Wrong. After you downed the bitter black coffee you walked over to the couch, sinking into the soft fabric while you let your mind drift elsewhere, thinking of him, thinking of Chris. Your Chris.

You were so caught up in thought you didn't even register the keys in the lock, or the opening of your front door, the man walking towards your body only to see a faint clear tear running down your cheek. He thought you'd be ecstatic about his arrival home. You were nothing but emotionless.

Thoughts swarmed your mind as you thought about anything but him, or at least gave it your best shot. You were failing to say the least, miserably. Hell, you thought you were hallucinating when you saw his blurry figure in front of your eyes, you wiped them, once, still there, twice, still there.

"C-Chris? Please don't let this be another mind trick." a gentle pad of thumb wiped the threatening to spill tears from your eyes, seeing him slightly more clear made your eyes light up a million times brighter, a wide smile grazing your lips as you jumped into his arms, your saving grace was home, and he was ultimately yours.

***
WORD COUNT: 493