𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Începe de la început

Trio shared a look at each other and walked together to discuss together quietly. Karina turned to Sam and Dean, "She had a stroke..."

"Yeah, but hoodoo's hands-on. You've got to mix herbs, and chant, and build an altar," said Dean.

Sam nodded, "Yeah so it can't be Rose. Hey, maybe it's not even hoodoo."

"Or she could be faking."

"Yeah, what are you gonna do, poke her with a stick?" Sam sarcastically asked while Dean gave a suggestable face and a nod. Karina's eyes went wide open as Sam noticed Dean's face. "Dude, you're not gonna poke her with a stick!"

Suddenly, Susan entered the room, seeing the intruders bothering her mother. She exclaimed, "What the hell!?! What are you doing in here?" Trio tried to make sense of her in unison as she looked at Rose who was still shaking. "Look at her. She is scared out of her wits. I want you out of my hotel in two minutes or I'm calling the cops." They departed and drove off in Impala.

***

After Susan witnessed paranormal scenery with a spirit, Sam Winchester saved her from the car that was driving itself targeting her. Her emotions were mixed with shock and tension after the crash. Trio guided her to the bar when she asked for whiskey, and Sam gladly offered her a bottle and a cup filled with alcohol.

Her eyes were tearing up as she sat down on a chair, looking at Dean and Karina in front of her. "What the hell happened out there?"

Dean looked at Karina before responding, "You want the truth?"

"Of course."

"Well, at first we thought it was some sort of hoodoo curse, but that out there-- that was definitely a spirit."

Sam walked over to the table and brought a glass of whiskey to Susan. She looked at Dean, wild-eyed as she took a drink. "You're insane."

"It's been said... mostly by her." Dean pointed a finger at Karina who lifted her eyebrows and grinned.

Susan's tears were falling down her cheeks as Karina softly spoke to her. "Susan, I know this is a lot to take in, we're deeply sorry for that. We need to know when your mother had the stroke."

Susan looked at Karina, confused. "What does that have to do-"

"Please answer the question."

"About a month ago."

"Right before the killings began." Sam looked at Dean and Karina, "See? So what if Rose was working hoodoo, but not to hurt anyone, to protect them?"

"She was using the urns to warn off the spirit," said Dean.

Karina finished as she nodded, "Until she had a stroke and couldn't anymore."

Susan shook her head, "I don't believe this."

Dean looked down at Susan, "Listen, that care didn't try to run down by itself, okay?" Then he began to mutter, "I mean, I guess it did, technically, but-but the spirit can- forget it."

Sam and Karina looked at Dean and then rolled their eyes. Sam sat down on a chair in front of Susan and reasoned with her. "Look, believe what you want, but the fact is you and your family are in danger, all right? So you need to clear everybody out of here-your employees, your mother, your daughters, everyone."

Susan looked at each of them, "Um... I only have one daughter."

Trio gave confused looks to Susan, thinking that she had two daughters named Tyler and Maggie. Sam repeated, "One?"