Dean shared a look at Sam and Karina and shrugged at them. He smiled at her, "How'd you know?"

"Oh, you just look the type." Dean smiled understandably as she pointed out to Sam and Dean, "So, a king-size bed?"

Dean's smile was gone as his eyes went open. Karina was snickering softly, while Sam tried to understand her as he laughed awkwardly. "What? No. No, no. We're-- two singles. We're just brothers."

She looked embarrassed as she softly apologized. Karina had an idea to lose the awkward tension while she grinned at her. "I'm into orgy sex preferably with them..." Karina winked at her.

The woman's face went silent while Dean was uncomfortably standing, looking down at his image. Sam looked at them all, he finally changed the subject. "Um... you know, speaking of antiques, you have a really interesting urn on the front porch. Where do you get that?"

"Oh, I have no idea. It's been there forever." She handed Dean and Karina separate keys, "Here you go, Mr. Mahagov and Miss Summers."

"Thanks."

She rang the bell as she handed another key to Dean for Sam. "You'll be staying in Room 237 and Room 217. I'm sorry, Miss Summers, there are no queens available. We have a king if that's alright?"

Karina nodded slowly as she seductively looked at Sam and Dean together. Sam smiled a little behind her back, rubbing the back of his head as Dean looked down uncomfortably. "Okay..."

"Sherwin, could you show this lady and these gentlemen to their rooms?"

Their heads turned to an old man in a black suit behind them as he took a view of the Winchesters first. "Let me guess... antiquers?"

Sam and Dean nodded along awkwardly while Karina smiled at the man. Sherwin began dragging Dean's duffel bag up to the stairs as the trio was following him.

"I could give you a hand with that bag."

"I got it."

"Okay."

Sam asked, "So the hotel's closing up, huh?"

He nodded slowly, "Yep-- Miss Susan tried to make a go of it, but the guests just didn't come like they used to. Still, it's a damn shame."

"Oh, yeah?"

"It may not look like it anymore, but this place was a place. Two different vice presidents laid their heads on our pillows. My parents worked here, I practically grew up here. Gonna miss it." He stopped at 237 and slipped the key in the lock, opening the door. He handed the key to Sam as he entered himself. Sherwin pointed out a room for Karina, "Your room is a few doors over, and it is a beautiful room on the floor just for you, ma'am." He smiled at her as she returned a smile.

"Thank you, Sherwin... have fun boys."

They both rolled their eyes, knowing what she meant. She began to walk down the hallway, entering room 217. When the grumpy man approached Dean, he opened his hand to him. "You're not gonna cheap on me, are you boy?" Dean annoyingly pulled out his wallet.

When Karina turned her key into the lock, she gasped at the scenery of her room. It was a beautiful room on the floor. There was a window view of the forest, the perfect setting for sunrise. Red bed sheets with a wooden headboard and footboard. Beautiful wooden cabinets and drawers with antiques for beauty and hair. She set her bag down on the bed and began to remove her jacket and her ponytail before walking to room 237 to meet the boys.

Sam was looking through the papers as soon Karina let herself in while Dean was looking at the Victorian wedding dress uncomfortably. He chuckled, "What the-"