Acknowledgments and information

Hi guys!!

I hope you liked incapable I'm so very sorry for the way I ended it but some things can't always have a happy ending. I can't wait to introduce my new story. Before we get to that I would like to say thank you for all the support across all my stories and account in general.

I will be changing my username to
R0.s13writes, a little rebranding if you will. I may still do a novella on this book with Gia as the main character but It will be delayed months, it all depends on what I want to write.

This support is amazing and I'm so happy to have a family within wattpad. I love you guys. And thank you.

Introducing...

VIRTUE

DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION

Diem Alexander and Sawyer Trevarrow have been rivals since freshman year of high school. The two agreed collectively that they could work together to create a business in publishing. Twelve years later the two are co-CEO's of DAST Publishing, the largest publishing company worldwide.

They still haven't learned to get along. The two are constantly bickering about meaningless shit not worth time. The two agreed to work together because they both challenge one another, and it's always gotten them places. Far places.

But what happens when an old agreement comes back to bite them both in the ass?