{36.} "Protect Her." >>

"What do you mean-" A loud shatter rang though my ears and I sprinted to the living room

"What do you mean-" A loud shatter rang though my ears and I sprinted to the living room. Things were falling apart and glass was breaking around us.

I leaped and held Gia to my chest covering her. I held my head with my free hand and things started collapsing on top of us. Gia was crying and I was trying to calm her down.

"It's okay, we're okay." I pet her hair trying to keep my voice calm.

I pulled her closer and a loud crash came from in front of us. Gia let out a scream and she turned around burying her face in my chest. I held her head there and whispered to her trying to get her to calm down a little bit.

After a loud crash came down and something landed on top of us trapping us in a small enclosed space, shit. I lifted my arm and looked at my phone, it was covered in dust.

"What's going to happen, mommy I'm scared." Gia cried.

"It's okay butterfly, daddy warned us I'm sure he's send help." I whispered kissing her head. "Try not to move, Mi vida." I sniffled.

Fuck. Aaron please send someone. Please.

I was telling gia a story trying to calm her down. I'm repeating myself because I guess I'm trying to calm myself down too.

I heard her breathing calm and she stopped crying. I drew in a deep breath and hissed a little. Fuck I think I broke a rib.

"Mommy-"

"Over there!" Someone yelled.

I released a breath I didn't know I was holding in and Gia held onto me tighter. Everything on top of us was pulled away and I looked up to see a woman in a suit.

"Grammy?" Gia raised her little eyebrow at the woman.

Aaron send his mother. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM MEETING AARON'S MOTHER?!

She bent down and grabbed Gia from me. A man came up and helped me to my feet. I clutched my side and looked down, my hand has blood on it.

"Shi- damn." I stopped myself when I saw G looking at me.

"Mommy are you okay?" Gia asked reaching for me.

"I'm okay, Mi amor." I nodded.

"Mommy?" Aaron's mother said looking at Gia.

"Yeah!" Gia grinned.

"I'm Remira." I held out my hand.