{15.} Sorry... >>

Aaron held me to him the entire way to our room

Aaron held me to him the entire way to our room. I didn't care because it made me feel safe. He makes me feel. Safe.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I got out of my dress and slipped into the shower. I scrubbed my neck until it hurt, I made sure the sent of beer was off my body and washed my hair next.

"Baby, are you okay?" Aaron knocked on the door. Still hate that nickname.

"I'm fine." I rasped.

I turned off the water and got out of the shower drying off. Fuck, I forgot my clothes.

"Aaron," I sighed.

"Yeah?" He murmured.

"Can you grab me some clothes from my bag?" I brushed my hair with my hands.

A few minutes later the door was opened slightly and one of Aaron's arms came into view. I grabbed my clothes and kicked the door closed.

I then realized that when Aaron was going through my stuff he managed to pick a matching panties and bra set that was navy blue.

I'm not sure how he managed to match something that I didn't buy together, I kinda just threw shit in my bag and didn't check. I'm mad he picked out better lingerie than me.

Why am I overthinking this?

I put on the clothes and brushed my teeth. I left the bathroom and got into bed. I threw the blankets over my shoulders and looked up at Aaron.

He has one hell of a body.

I swear I would let this man- never mind. I really like his V line though and it doesn't help I am madly in love with his glasses either. He has navy blue frames.

Navy blue.

Well now I know the man's favorite color. Aaron took off his glasses and got in bed next to me. We faced each other and I knew what he was wondering.

"What's wrong?" He mumbled moving the back of his hand up and down my arm.

"I'm sorry, for screwing with the plan." I huffed. "I haven't had a panic attack since I escaped. They used to be really bad and I was diagnosed with a panic distorter. It got better but I guess some things are still triggering." I scoffed.

"Yeah, like being sexually assaulted in the hallway." Aaron stared at me. "Baby, that man assaulted you. Why do you see it as just a normal Tuesday?" He asked.

"Because that's how I grew up." I shrugged. "I was brainwashed for eight years. I didn't know what was happening to me was wrong, because for me it was normal. Maybe sometimes I still have that mindset." I explained.

"Hearing you speak about your life, and how you grew up makes me remember how good of a role model you are for Gia." Aaron smiled. "You are the strongest person I've ever met."