The sound of a basketball interrupted our conversation, Gwen and I looked at the basketball court to witness Flash and the rest of the team wearing workout clothes. I turn around and resume my painting, Gwen started to paint the confetti doodles around the word prom with gold paint.

"He's also struggling with Calculus; I can just tutor you both." Gwen shrugs, I stop painting and look at her.

"Tutor us both? Flash and I?" I scoffed. "Don't you think that's like mixing bleach with vinegar?" I deadpanned.

Gwen chuckled at my smart pun, I'm sure it's not funny but it's not every day I come up with something intellectual.

"Who thought that the sporty Ramsey Bianchi was actually a science geek? It feels like my job here is done, I've taught you well child." Gwen wipes an imaginary tear off her left eye.

"Geez, you're so dramatic."

Gwen laughs as she lightly pushes my shoulder, thankfully I wasn't painting, or else it would've been a huge mess. "But seriously, I would gladly tutor you. When's the test gonna be?"

I bit my lip as I recall the due date, "Next week's Tuesday. I got to score at least an 85 to be included on the Outdoors Nationals."

Gwen smiled reassuringly at me, "Hey, trust me. You'll ace that test, all you have to do is listen to your tutor and practice. Besides, we all know Midtown wouldn't stand a chance if they remove their best athlete."

I shrugged, "I mean, they got Baby —"

"-This is where you zip it." Gwen cuts me off. "The professional is talking. Now, I'll be tutoring you Thursday and Friday."

After a while I had successfully finished tracing the words 'prom', and now I was finishing painting the confetti doodles. Gwen's presence was requested by the STUCO members as they all sat on the top of the bench as I finished their work.

How thrilling.

I move my hair to the back in order to prevent it from getting paint on it, as I did I heard the sound of a camera snapping. My head snaps to the side, brows furrow in annoyance but once my hazel eyes settle on a familiar boy my expression softens. I smiled brightly as I stare at Peter, I repositioned my legs until they were crisscrossed.

I set the paintbrush down, careful not to smudge any surface. "I see you've developed a knack for taking pictures of me."

Peter breathes out a laugh, his cheeks turning a faint rosy color as he shies away from my stare. "I have a knack for taking pictures of beautiful sights."

His words made my heart skip a beat, my smile turn wider as I kept my stare on him. "So you think I'm beautiful?"

Peter's eyes snap toward me, and his mouth falls open in shock. "D-Did I say that out loud?" I nod, "Oh! I –uh, of course, you're beautiful, everyone thinks that. It's just –uh, y-you look really nice from my camera lens."