He walked aside and picked up the phone, "key ?"

    "President zhang , I haven't contacted you for a long time."

    "Well," lay replied, "Is the case settled?"

    key whispered over there . With a smile, "I used some means."

Lay didn't say anything, waiting for his next words.

    "I frightened these people fiercely, but they faced us and didn't say anything," key paused, "but wrote it down one by one."

Lay nodded, "Can you be sentenced?"

    "These charges are enough for them to serve a lifetime of prison," key said in a calm voice, "But there is one thing that you have to know."

    "What? "

    "Drying the investigation of these people, they kept saying that there would be someone to help them, that someone would hire the best lawyer for them," key said, "but if I ask in detail, they can't say anything useful."

    lay was stunned for a moment, "Is there someone?"

    "I guess there is still something to spit out," Key said, "The case is almost over, and the materials have been handed in for trial. We are still asking them and doing investigation about one left culprit. By the way ,after all this are you willing to invite on dinner or leave me without thanking "

    Lay chuckled , "I'm sorry, I'll invite you to dinner another day."

   Yixing hung up the phone and watched Suho put down the bowl. He said to Uncle Han, "Pour another bowl for him.

    " , I'm going home."

    "This is your home," Yixing grabbed his hang, "the room is ready for you."

    Suho pulled his hand away, "Thank you, Mr. Zhang, for your kindness. You don't need to this, and I won't live here as well . I have already found a place. You won't have to worry about it in the future. Regarding the child's upbringing, I will draw up an agreement as soon as possible, and you can sign it when the time comes."

    "I will treat you well," lay said. And frowned, "Why still stubborn?"

Suho took a few steps back coldly, "I'll be more serious. Let me tell you again," he took a deep breath, "I won't, and  will never live in this place ever."

    After going back and forth, Lay also became angry, "If you don't want to live, you will have to live! Stop talking nonsense! that child is also mine! I know I did something wrong, I apologize! now I'm good to you, can you stop being so stubborn!"

    "No!" Suho stared, "Why you are doing this, I see.. to protect the face of your family, I  fed the bastard dog like you with all my fucking heart for so many years! What do I owe you now? ! Am I not doing my best enough? Jin didn't do anything. Still you aren't forcing him but instead me? Well, I have no credit and but still experience of hard work for so many years, I can stay by myself , provide all things for my child. We Don't Need You!"

Update : 31 May 2022
Total words 1067

Update : 31 May 2022Total words 1067

Tell me is lay is angry or horny?

This is what actually happens everytime when I scroll Pinterest hahahjajaja ship has to sail!