Chapter 37

Suho looked at his phone while eating the set meal.

In the assistant's private group, the news flashed quickly.

Anna, an active and ingenious woman, has quickly changed the group name to "Suho's supportive gang", which is very earthy, but inexplicably makes people feel particularly warm.

He smiled and clicked on the small video screen that Anna had taken secretly. Inside, he was fighting fiercely with jin and lay.

He took a closer look while eating, and summed up three deficiencies and five revisions for himself in the middle. I hope that if there is a chance, I can tear it up again and I will definitely be able to play better.

People, is to such excellence.

Is not it?

Looking at the chat in the group, he ate even more happily. He reached out and called the waiter, and ordered another set meal.

After ordering the meal, he was a little stunned.

Now my appetite is so big, can I eat two big set meals?

He frowned and lowered his head to look, and sure enough, his belly got bigger.

He reached out and touched his belly, thinking about the real reason why it was getting bigger.

Last time, he went to Dr. Xiumin and asked him if his belly had grown bigger if the fetus had grown. Doctor xiumin touched his belly with a calm face: "Mr. Yu, don't think about it. You are just fat."

It's really shameful.

Now, he touched his belly again, felt it seriously, and felt that this time it must be the cause of pregnancy.

At this moment, a strange tremor reached his palm.

It was as if he had been electrocuted all over his body, and he was stunned all of a sudden.

That tremor was extremely weak, and it was impossible to feel it if you didn't feel it seriously. However, the tremor was so real that it had never been experienced before.

Is this... fetal movement?

His face suddenly flushed with blood, and he repeatedly touched his stomach with both hands, wanting to feel this wonderful tremor again. But no matter how much you touch it, you can't feel it.

This fetal movement made Suho really understand a fact.

He really had something alive in his stomach.

Maybe it was because of the unbelievable subconsciousness that he never took his pregnancy seriously before. But this time, he could no longer ignore this fact.

He was really pregnant, pregnant with Zhang Yixing's baby. This is completely different from growing bacteria in a petri dish in a laboratory.

The second big meal came up, and he swallowed.

This is for children to eat, all of which are the pot of this greedy ghost in the stomach.

It's not that he is greedy.

Thinking like this, he no longer hesitated, holding chopsticks, the wind was blowing.

...

At the end of the day's work, Suho stretched and walked out of the door of the Zhang Group with his belongings.

The sunset is quiet and the days are slow and long.

His whole body was immersed in the light of the setting sun, and his slender figure looked extra gentle. It was also because he was in a good mood that even the person who came to deliver the things hurriedly bumped him aside, and he didn't say anything.

He walked to the side of the road, took out his mobile phone, and called a car back to Zhang's house.

As soon as suho got out of the car, the phone vibrated. When he saw it, it was his aunt.

He frowned, hesitant in his heart, but still picked it up, "Hello?"

"Suho, come back soon."

"Why?" he asked.

Aunt seemed to sneer over there, "Your dad is dead, come back for his funeral."

Update : 13 Jan 2022
Total words : 629

Me and my mom fangurling at corner ~awww~